Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strap on sex with boyfriend

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, this is just a new kninky game that you can enjoy together. Many men, especially those in high-stakes, high-stress positions, enjoy submitting to a woman sexually as a way to relax their mind. I know my guy very much enjoys submitting to me in our male chastity play. If strap-on play feels uncomfortable to you, ask your DH if there aer other ways he might enjoy submission. Perhaps you could tie him to the bed and tease him or try some male chastity play. Good luck!

Comment

• I think thats odd. Pegging is one thing, not for me but what ever. But the simulated cumming on him thats the odd part. But you asked and each to their own.

Comment

• The poll above was very interesting. Want to have a qualitative feedback about what type of accessories have been proven to be best for pegging.

Comment

• Its cool

Originally posted by Hot_Kiss View Post
          my boyfriend introduced pegging to our sex life. i had a talk at the beginning. he said he is not gay and he is only sexually attracted to woman. a guy is only gay if sexually attracted to other guys and bi if sexually attracted to both. my boyfriend is fits the definition of straight.

i know pegging is a role reversal act for straight couples but he wants to spice up the pegging. he bought a squirting dildo for me to use and fill with a lubricant made like real sperm so i can simulate cumming on or in him. he's turned on by the idea of me finishing when we reverse the roles. i know my boyfriend doesn't like guys. is this still straight because i'm his girlfriend and is this just a new kinky act for our sex life?
          Hot_kiss,

Do you find your boyfriend has redesigned the bathroom while you were away? does he constantly clean and fuss over what he wears?

does he ask you if his jeans make him look fat?

Is he easier to shop with than your other girlfriends? if so then....

but otherwise, as long as you both get off on this and he is capable of being satisfied by more "typical" sexual experiences; give it to him hard and make him the dirty little boy he wants to be.

Its only weird if you make it weird.... but be aware that this could be a starting point for other strange behavior like well ironed dress shirts and consistently matching attire.

Here's a secret I'll share with the world.. If you make your mans fantasy yours and act on it like its all you ever wanted every once in a while, they will love you forever, or... in your case move on to the real thing. ( joking)

Men have phases, work with them and honesty and compassion will be the end result.

Comment

• Men who like pegging are more open to dominant role playing by their female partners and tend to be one of the best sexual partners. So if your boyfriend is open to such non-vanilla attitudes you are a lucky girl. Don't feel ashamed or awkward about it, since you have an open-minded partner develop your relationship. With such attitudes many avenues to enrich your life open up, which are normally not available to others.

Comment

• Heyo!

Me and my boyfriend share a mutual interest in pegging (I like dominating on the next level and he likes submitting to me) and do it often. It's just a kink and perfectly normal. I remember I found it to be so scary, unnatural and dirty but its part of the excitement. However, for any guys wanting to try it, I recommend buying an anal dildo for your self first and doing some practicing, get YOURSELF used to the idea and feelings that come with anal play.

I didn't even know you could have a squirting dildo. I know what I'm shopping for next!!!

Comment

• I am a man who has been on the receiving end of the occasional(or regular) pegging and I can say that its become one of the most enjoyable sexual activities that me and my wife partake in. The combination of prostate stimulation and the role reversal aspect makes it a real intense and intimate act that we both enjoy. My wife sometimes places a small egg vibrator inside the harness and when I'm a patient and cooperative boy she orgasm's as well. Those are probably my favorite sessions because I can time my climax to hers pretty easily and we can share that special feeling together. I know that I'm not at all attracted to men so I really have zero insecurity about enjoying this activity. We ventured upon it in a progressive manner, starting with a finger during oral and progressing from there.

Comment

• Everyone has different likings when it comes to sex! Honestly, I find the amount of different kinks that this world holds to be pretty amazing. Pegging is an awesome and totally sexy way to experiment with role-reversal, and it works best when you and your partner are both comfortable and share open, honest communication. A squirting dildo sounds like a super fun addition to pegging.

Comment

• You get to define your own sexuality. It isn't defined for you! Your boyfriend could have sex with men and still be straight. Personally I think men who aren't afraid to ask for what they want sexually (especially if it's something that can be considered taboo) are the best partners! What's hotter than a man that's confident?? And he clearly is if he's comfortable enough to ask for something a little off the beaten track. If you're both having fun then who cares about labels or what anyone else thinks!

Comment

• As strange as his request might seem, it says something good about the relationship that he's willing to share his desires with you like that.

Sexuality isn't about a physical act (like pegging). It's about attraction and sexual desire to people. Him wanting to experience the sensation of a partner coming inside him isn't about whether he's gay or not, unless he decides he wants a man to do it. That he's opened up to you about it means it's likely more about curiosity, kinks, and/or sexual pleasure.

If you're not comfortable doing it, of course, you get to set your limits and boundaries. Just make sure that you're not rejecting the idea out of a misplaced idea of what a sex act may or may not mean about sexuality.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X