Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strap on sex with boyfriend

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As strange as his request might seem, it says something good about the relationship that he's willing to share his desires with you like that.

Sexuality isn't about a physical act (like pegging). It's about attraction and sexual desire to people. Him wanting to experience the sensation of a partner coming inside him isn't about whether he's gay or not, unless he decides he wants a man to do it. That he's opened up to you about it means it's likely more about curiosity, kinks, and/or sexual pleasure.

If you're not comfortable doing it, of course, you get to set your limits and boundaries. Just make sure that you're not rejecting the idea out of a misplaced idea of what a sex act may or may not mean about sexuality.

Comment

• If you are male and what a woman or man to shove a dildo up your rectum, you are a homosexual.

Comment

• Originally posted by waynew67 View Post
        If you are male and what a woman or man to shove a dildo up your rectum, you are a homosexual.
        That is very incorrect. You are a Homosexual if you are sexually attracted to the same sex. Many straight men love having a dildo up their rectum, because it feels good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nina O View Post

That is very incorrect. You are a Homosexual if you are sexually attracted to the same sex. Many straight men love having a dildo up their rectum, because it feels good.
          Well said Nina. Long (long!) before I had realised I was bisexual I still loved prostate play and had the good fortune to have a girlfriend who was open (and even enthusiastic) about pegging. For me it had nothing to do with anything homosexual, it was the mind-blowing (and sometimes multiple) orgasms.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

Today, 08:34 AM By Claret

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
            husband has tried to replicate it
            however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
          • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
          • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
            husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
            I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
          • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
          • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
          • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
          Working...
          X