Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about getting my girlfriend a vibrator.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just left Hustler Hollywood.... got the powder blue iris... will probably get the mia 2 eventually.... gonna ease into this... Will follow up so stay tuned!!
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
      Very good advice Jenn, vibrators can sure add a big spark to the bedroom for sure. Believe me a pocket rocket place by wife over my testicle can put you in a whole different planet as well you can both enjoy the pleasure of a vibrator as well.
      I have not used it with anyone but my G-Vibe is supposed to work for guys and couple's play

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
        No they're very durable.

. . . (Some women prefer rabbit vibes for this but I never cared for them.)

I've found that the Mia keeps a charge for a shorter time,
        To these 3 points -

1. Many are like the name brands and the more expensive ones - a chain in the DC/VA area (not sure whether we are permitted to name names - and I would love to out their HORRIBLE customer service )
        - a rabbit/bunny (ears broke off leaving sharp (ouch) edges. And something called the clit kisser (the outer silicone "tongue" did NOTHING) and the bullet died quickly. (these costs much more in the store than online... the store did not only not stand behind the products but promised a credit then refused to follow up.)

2. rabbits - the distance between the vagina and clitoris varies woman to woman, so these are NOT one-size-fits-all. I'm with Jen, not a fan.

3. Avoid batteries!!! A more expensive quality rechargable product is FAR superior, usually for length of use before recharging and figuring the cost of constantly fresh batteries (because they weaken or won't run it the batteries are not fresh) makes the cheaper ones cost more in the long run.

Ah the practical side of stocking a pleasure chest

Comment

• I wonder if anyone has used the Crave Duet? It sounds great, but I wonder about real user reviews. . it is supposer to wrap around the clitoris. . .

Comment

• Ok so... if I was restricted to expressing the experience with only three letters, then I'd have to express it in four letters to do it justice...

O-M-F-G

Where to begin. I will start with me first, because I experienced something that I thought was impossible in males... I chained two climaxes together. Like you know how some females I guess can chain together orgasms? I did two today back-to-back (in rapid succession) and even my girlfriend was floored. I guess that is how good the experience was, and to be honest, I'd be surprised if it ever happened again. The experience felt far too, um, novel? Now on to the experience itself...

Ok, so both her and I were virgins when it came to the use of a vibrator. Speaking of virgin... She was giggly as heck when I brought it to her. I mean real giggly... She was even giggly when we starting "fun time." Me, personally, I was all smiles during it. It felt like we were virgins again. All because of a vibrator. It actually felt like we introduced a third party, a stranger, into our private life. There was excitement, nervousness, and awkwardness in that it felt like a third party was joining in on the fun. For a lot of you, our response/reaction may seem weird. Well keep in mind, we were used to having all different manners of sex where the pleasure was being delivered from one partner to another directly. Now, a lot of the pleasure being provided to my GF was not from me (which was a little weird). It was also a little weird for her too because she was so used to receiving pleasure directly from me...

For those wondering, I am talking about the Lelo Iris recommended by Jen. My GF loved it. Aesthetically, I knew she would love the design even though she wanted something a little more discreet (like the Lelo MIA 2 for example). She was happy I got the Iris. She loved the color as well (powder blue). It was "very pretty" she said.

I went into this knowing that there was going to be at least a small learning curve to using this thing. And there indeed was. My biggest worry was that she would be overstimulated. She did get overstimulated. Her first orgasm was huge. She went to another dimension and came back. She almost had a second orgasm but no cigar. We took the thing to max power way too soon. I was OK with that. It's a learning process. She will use the thing alone and become a pro at it.
            Leading up to first orgasm, she was saying how stupid we were to not get a vibrator sooner. To be honest, she was right. The experience was wicked-good and she got so wet that she felt like a slip-n-slide (which is a preference of mine).

Couple other side notes:

1) The clerk at Hustler that was helping with the purchase asked me if I would like for her to test it out for me to make sure it worked since all sales were final. I stayed silent on purpose and raised an eyebrow to make her feel uncomfortable. It worked.

2) I almost died on the way back from Hustler. My thoughts were how shameful would it have been for me to have died with an 8 to 8.5 inch vibrator in my possession. As if life couldn't have chosen another flippin' day.

I know this post was all over the place, but thanks for reading. And yes, the 180 something (after sales tax) spent on the vibrator, lube. and toy cleaner was well worth it.
            [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Happy.
              [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                Happy.
                Heck ya you ROCK! The vibrator recommendation was perfect!

Comment

• Yep, I'm just that awesome.

Give your GF a kiss for me -she sounds hot.
                  [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• She is super cute thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      To these 3 points -

1. Many are like the name brands and the more expensive ones - a chain in the DC/VA area (not sure whether we are permitted to name names - and I would love to out their HORRIBLE customer service )
                      - a rabbit/bunny (ears broke off leaving sharp (ouch) edges. And something called the clit kisser (the outer silicone "tongue" did NOTHING) and the bullet died quickly. (these costs much more in the store than online... the store did not only not stand behind the products but promised a credit then refused to follow up.)

2. rabbits - the distance between the vagina and clitoris varies woman to woman, so these are NOT one-size-fits-all. I'm with Jen, not a fan.

3. Avoid batteries!!! A more expensive quality rechargable product is FAR superior, usually for length of use before recharging and figuring the cost of constantly fresh batteries (because they weaken or won't run it the batteries are not fresh) makes the cheaper ones cost more in the long run.

Ah the practical side of stocking a pleasure chest
                      Oh yes never buy cheap vibrators or use cheap batteries they will fail you every time. My wife will spend the extra money and get the high quality toys for her self and buy really good batteries as well.
                      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                        husband has tried to replicate it
                        however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                      • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                      • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                      • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                        husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                        I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                      • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                      • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                      • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                      Working...
                      X