Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the Lelo ORA?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the Lelo ORA?

I was on the Lelo website last night and saw their new products. I had the Soraya but threw it out because it didn't do anything for me like the shower head and electric toothbrush do. In hindsight I probably should have persevered with it a little longer. Anyway.....the ORA is $209 (Australian) which is fine if it works. So I'd love to know if anyone has used it. I also thought to get the Mia 2.

• I haven't seen that one yet (Ora), what is it exactly?

One thing I have to say about the Mia for anyone considering is that it's not a power tool either - not a feather touch or anything but the vibes are middle-range. Also they do wear out after a while, so be prepared to get a replacement in a couple years. (That's assuming you use it full time.)
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by Romy View Post
      I was on the Lelo website last night and saw their new products. I had the Soraya but threw it out because it didn't do anything for me like the shower head and electric toothbrush do. In hindsight I probably should have persevered with it a little longer. Anyway.....the ORA is $209 (Australian) which is fine if it works. So I'd love to know if anyone has used it. I also thought to get the Mia 2.

Hey Romy my wife has the Mia 2 she really loves this little device a lot. You charge the unit through your computer using the USB flash drive unit no need to replacing batteries all the time. Plus for a small device it really makes wife feel really good it looks like lick stick tube lol. I think she pay like $60.00 U.S dollars for it.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
        I haven't seen that one yet (Ora), what is it exactly?

One thing I have to say about the Mia for anyone considering is that it's not a power tool either - not a feather touch or anything but the vibes are middle-range. Also they do wear out after a while, so be prepared to get a replacement in a couple years. (That's assuming you use it full time.)
        Jen the ORA is supposed to replicate oral sex.....

Comment

• don't know anyone personally who has used it. i have read read many reviews on it....all of them negative. spend your money on an Eroscillator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romy
            Jen the ORA is supposed to replicate oral sex.....
            I admit I'm curious. (It doesn't take much to get me to try new toys lol.)
            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• google "lelo ora review"

Comment

My wife agrees with that statement Jenn. She loves her many toys.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Looks like mixed reviews ....I have to admit that I have an aesthetic curiosity for these toys too tho - I'd kind of want to have one even if it wasn't the greatest for masturbation, just to have one. Lelos are like collector's items.

Comment

Because you know you going to feel good and have a good time with it lol.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

Today, 08:34 AM By Claret

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                      husband has tried to replicate it
                      however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                    • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    Working...
                    X