Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People finding your sex toys?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all Little, yeah lol, i know this thread started in 2007.... But.........

I have photos on my computer, not nude, sensual, in underwear, not dirty, at all, but enough for my Mother to go WT and perhaps have kittens poor lady...

I was doing my Will a few weeks back and though sugar, i specifically took them for the guy i have now met..................................... leave that there, and what i did is write " in my will", so i explained it .... simple...

But sex toys? Well, same thing i think... I would leave a note, that said, different era, different person, you had me, but you always knew i was well, different......

That would i hope make them not only see, but sort of laugh.....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• This is too funny. I thought I was the only one to throw my toys away from fear of someone finding them. I was staying at my moms for a couple of months and I had 2 large dildo's in my suit case.

My mother is very religious and she's bad for going through my things, so I chucked them out in a little bag out back. I miss them now. I'm buying a strap on next time I'm near a sex shop I want to try pegging next, and my husband can use it on me.

Yes I have had people like my sisters find my stash of toys it's really embarrassing hope they didn't try em.

and don't throw your toys out unless there broke you'll mis em too.

Comment

• I would be cracking up all the way to the pearly gates thinking about it. Not that I want someone to find my goody drawer. I am by no means a prude, I just play one around my family. My ma's shorts would be bunched for a month if she had much insight into that part of my personal life. She already complains that I am to private about things in my life and she just wants to know whats going on with me and how im doing. Just thinking about her finding out how im doing... LOL! My family are very much to each his own in thinking but still...

Comment

• nooo your defintely not the only one
          I've never brought myself to get one cause of the thought of being found out and looked at differently for it
          I did decide it was best to not desensitize myself and just not get one though its really really tempting... I have gotten massagers.... and theres also websites you can look up in google with undercover virators... like pen vibrator or lipstick vibrator... stuff like that

Comment

• Being of the older generation, I think that younger people do not give us credit for our sexuality...If I would have known about vibrator's and dildo's earlier in our marriage, I would have had a trunk full of them..But it was three years ago that I first found out about them...

I am older and keep Eric with all his brothers and a dildo in the Guest Bathroom inside a Pillow case in a drawer...Don's use the dildo but it is there. In both bedrooms at the night stand, I have astroglide in case we needed it...Downstairs in the family room in a side coffee table drawer is another bottle of strawberry astroglide...I figure sex is wonderful..It is not dirty and we love it...I mean sure my kids would stroke out if they knew I wrote my own site, but this is sex...I am not dealing drugs or telling how to shot up...I am telling people how to make hot marriages and these are toys that make sex wonderful for many people.

I think the younger generation does not give us credit...Some of us can really have a blast...Not to worry about your toys...We are all too busy having the time of our life....TC, C

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
              2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
            • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
            • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
            • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
            • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X