Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex toys...help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well when I got them, he looked at them and said I don't know about this. I told him I'd send them back, but he said that he would feel like a jerk if he made me send them back, so we tried using it together. It did work alright, but I wasn't really getting much into it because I am getting the vibe that he doesn't really want anything to do with it, he is just doing it to please me. He did mention looking at toys together, and we did once. But it was kinda like a run through and we were done.

Also, he did seem to be under the impression that the toy would replace him. That couldn't be anymore wrong. I only use the toy when he isn't here and I just can't wait, etc. How could a vibrating toy replace actual hot sex? No way. My point exactly.

I just need to let him get used to it at his own pace. He'll come around sooner or later.

Comment

• Don't feel guilty about buying toys! I am a consultant for a toy company and come across this situation all the time. "My husband would kill me if I bought a toy!!!" Well, first I say...your man is missing out! Toys open up a whole other world!

I think that you should get the toys for yourself! Not sure what you ordered but, if they are huge dongs...best to keep that a secret! If they are realistic...this may hurt him too! But, if they are anything else, keep em and hide 'em!

But, I think the best thing to do would be to try to introduce them. What if you hand him a hotpink, girly-looking, mini-vibe and ask him to use it on you without penetration? Or just start "warming" up with a vibe before he jumps into bed. Here's one I suggest to those who make "home movies"...suprise him with a home movie of you with the toy...maybe he'll ask where it is when he's sees what it did for you!

You can also try couples toys such as c-rings with clitoral stimulators on them. These won't work without him, so he'll feel important. Good luck and I hope for both your sakes he opens up to a little adventure!

The male ego is VERY fragile so proceed with caution...they're sensitive little buggers!
      ~ Lisa :p
      Sexpert Extraordinaire
      thetickledhousewife.com

Comment

• toys

Originally posted by bluesapphire315 View Post
        So I ordered some sex toys online because I thought that it would add a little something to me and my boyfriend's sex life. It is VERY good, don't get me wrong. I always here though that getting toys helps and its nice for girls to have their toys,etc. When I brought it up to my boyfriend, it said that it isn't feeling it and doesn't think that i should get them because he doesnt like the idea. I dont know what to do, I don't know if I should just get them, or when they come in the mail, if i should just send them back. Has this every happened to anyone?? What do I do?
        I think that you should start with something little like a bullet. that way hes not intimadated. Explain to him that you just want to try something a little different, that your not saying hes not enough. then when it arrives play with it first. then later go down on him at put it a the base as your doing your magic and hell be open to the idea even more. mine was the same if they think its for them you have it in the bag

Comment

• Getting started

I agree that the male ego is very fragile, so I always tell my husband that "I like meat better than batteries." He gets the drift. He also loves the rare moment when I masturbate in bed right next to him. I tell him that using the toy actually makes me more sensitive and prepped for hot sex. I think these ideas might get your man's imagination going.

Comment

• Originally posted by browneyes View Post
            I agree that the male ego is very fragile, so I always tell my husband that "I like meat better than batteries." He gets the drift.
            LOL!
            There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Comment

• Most likely, the toys are much bigger than him and makes him feel like you will fall out of love with his Schlong and into love with you new toys!

Something to consider if you give a rats *** about him.
              Me personally, I would love it if the wife would let me use toys on her, no dice.

PS...this is my 100th post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hystorm View Post
                Most likely, the toys are much bigger than him and makes him feel like you will fall out of love with his Schlong and into love with you new toys!

Something to consider if you give a rats *** about him.
                Me personally, I would love it if the wife would let me use toys on her, no dice.

PS...this is my 100th post!
                101 saying sorry to anyone, no one in particular could be better
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Apart from that Hystorm, congratulations on reaching 100 posts!!!!!!

I do remember your comments when i started, i'm quicker than you, or something...

But, it is nice to know you've contributed to that extent, i remember.

I am a woman................. what can i say...................hate that word.

CW
                  PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                    2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                  • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X