Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever worn a remote control vibrator in public?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever worn a remote control vibrator in public?

and given it to the boyfriend to play with? My bf says this is his fantasy, and I would like to do it for him. But wondering how it worked out for others? Was it pleasurable, tolerable, or just really embarrassing?

• yeah, it was tolerable. We used an egg-shaped internal toy - it was fine, just when out in public it begins to feel a bit heavy and its not like you can just whip it out when you've had enough.
    “...choose to believe in your own myth
    your own glamour
    your own spell
    a young woman who does this
    (even if she is just pretending)
    has everything....”
    ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• Made for a humorous movie scene, though, with Katherine Heigl!

Comment

• If you watched "sex sent me to the er" you would never do it. lol

Comment

• My wife hads a silver eggs that she really enjoys. When I have the remote that we go to the theater. Let's just say it makes the movie so much more interesting then lol.
          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred45 View Post
            Made for a humorous movie scene, though, with Katherine Heigl!
            That was a awesome part in that movie with the little kid finding the remote. Almost blew her away with the orgasm she had at the restaurant table with other people there I laugh so hard along with the wife.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns
            • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
              so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Yesterday, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
            • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
            • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            Working...
            X