Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster climax without condoms?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kira View Post
    Depending a bit on where you look perfect use of pulling out is about 96% effective. Average amount though is more like 73%. The odds aren't that you have a 96% chance of getting pregnant each time. The numbers are how many couples got pregnant during a year of sex.
    And the same sources will tell you condoms are only about 96% effective too. Sooner or later the stats will catch up with you, which is why we have the human race...
    Also, Something Awesome seemed to be indicating that he and the gf were both OK with having a kid, which is indeed something awesome.

Comment

• But back tot he original topic: yes indeed, there is a great deal more sensation without condoms, so you can certainly expect the man to climax more quickly. If that's two quickly, there are two good solutions: one would be to have sex more often, so he won't climax so quickly! Another would be for him to masturbate some time in advance of your coitus so that he doesn't come so quickly.

Comment

• I not sure as I haven't used condoms in 29 years. But before when I younger, I did used them I could last a longer time with them. But the sensation was not good as myself and the girl I was with needed oral pleasure to archive a orgasm the condom was not doing it at all there's no feeling for either one of us.
        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

Okay, let's just break this down. Sex is not to be confused with love. Sex is a mechanical act that can be performed in a variety of ways. This will just...

Today, 08:34 AM By Claret

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
          husband has tried to replicate it
          however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
        • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
        • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
          husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
          I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
        • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
        • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        Working...
        X