Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster climax without condoms?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorguy
    replied
    I not sure as I haven't used condoms in 29 years. But before when I younger, I did used them I could last a longer time with them. But the sensation was not good as myself and the girl I was with needed oral pleasure to archive a orgasm the condom was not doing it at all there's no feeling for either one of us.

Leave a comment:

• Texasred45
    replied
    But back tot he original topic: yes indeed, there is a great deal more sensation without condoms, so you can certainly expect the man to climax more quickly. If that's two quickly, there are two good solutions: one would be to have sex more often, so he won't climax so quickly! Another would be for him to masturbate some time in advance of your coitus so that he doesn't come so quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Texasred45
    replied
    Originally posted by kira View Post
    Depending a bit on where you look perfect use of pulling out is about 96% effective. Average amount though is more like 73%. The odds aren't that you have a 96% chance of getting pregnant each time. The numbers are how many couples got pregnant during a year of sex.
    And the same sources will tell you condoms are only about 96% effective too. Sooner or later the stats will catch up with you, which is why we have the human race...
    Also, Something Awesome seemed to be indicating that he and the gf were both OK with having a kid, which is indeed something awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Yeah but there is no telling how well the other guys pulled out (like if it was to my standard). Lol abd if anyone were to have a fertility issue it would more likely be the GF.

Here is what I know. Getting pregnant with a real ejaculation is a fraction of a percent (assuming the pull out was done properly). The likelyhood increases if the man has sex again shortly after (unless he urinates between climaxes). If the chance was really 4%, GF and I should have more than 1 kid by now.

Leave a comment:

• kira
    replied
    Depending a bit on where you look perfect use of pulling out is about 96% effective. Average amount though is more like 73%. The odds aren't that you have a 96% chance of getting pregnant each time. The numbers are how many couples got pregnant during a year of sex.

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
    I am really good at pulling out. I would say 3.5 years of pulling out with my current GF. I am never even "borderline" at the time of pulling out. Just don't be a slave to your orgasm

I don't like the GF to use pills (her as well) simply because it messes with the woman's biology. If she gets preggos she won't have an abortion... And I won't bail on her.

The odds of getting pregnant on a proper pullout I think is like not even a tenth of a percent chance. Though I guess considering how many times we have done it, she should have gotten pregnant by now (according to the laws of statistics).
    It may be that you are really good at pulling out, it may be that you are really lucky or it may be a fertility issue. Victory has 100 fathers and defeat is an orphan (JFK).

Leave a comment:

• Gary7
    replied
    I am really good at pulling out. I would say 3.5 years of pulling out with my current GF. I am never even "borderline" at the time of pulling out. Just don't be a slave to your orgasm

I don't like the GF to use pills (her as well) simply because it messes with the woman's biology. If she gets preggos she won't have an abortion... And I won't bail on her.

The odds of getting pregnant on a proper pullout I think is like not even a tenth of a percent chance. Though I guess considering how many times we have done it, she should have gotten pregnant by now (according to the laws of statistics).

It's an old joke, but they typically, at some point, call guys like you "Dad".

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    He will get used to it. GF and I don't use condoms and I am at the point now where I don't think I can ever climax with a condom (too used to the condom-less feeling). We have not used the pill or condoms for a long while and no accidents yet. We've tried going back to condoms (I am totally willing to deal with it) but she says it's also far less pleasurable for her (and she's not one to dilute her sexual pleasure lmao).

In all honesty, your guy should at least be giving you oral before and after or something... I don't mean to sound judgmental but he should be wanting you to climax as well and there are a lot of ways he can help you achieve climax that don't involve his penis.

Whoa how have you managed to avoid knocking her up? Do you pull out or just know when she's ovulating and avoid sex at that time?

BTW, OP how long is your bf lasting?

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    He will get used to it. GF and I don't use condoms and I am at the point now where I don't think I can ever climax with a condom (too used to the condom-less feeling). We have not used the pill or condoms for a long while and no accidents yet. We've tried going back to condoms (I am totally willing to deal with it) but she says it's also far less pleasurable for her (and she's not one to dilute her sexual pleasure lmao).

In all honesty, your guy should at least be giving you oral before and after or something... I don't mean to sound judgmental but he should be wanting you to climax as well and there are a lot of ways he can help you achieve climax that don't involve his penis.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X