Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex toys with your partner?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If bondage is something you're curious about, have you considered starting with something slightly less complicated than Shibari? Shibari is beautiful and isn't overly complicated once you have some practice but yeah, I can definitely see where it would have been the focus beyond anything else. My partner and I use restraint kits instead of rope when we want bondage but we don't want it to be the focus.

And while I don't use my dildos very often, I have incorporated them into time with my partner by letting him penetrate me with it -- sometimes while using a vibrator on my clit at the same time. This is a lot of fun when I'm "tied" to the bed -- with a restraint kit -- and can't get away, lol.

Comment

• I recently bought G-spot flex. Best toy I have bought so far. Hubby loved it too. As things had got stale certainly got things heated up. Picked it up online from https://ignightme.com.au/ if anyone wants to check it out.

Comment

• I think it's good to play with the toy for satisfaction and enjoyment...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Today, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Today, 11:30 AM By jns
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
          so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Today, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
        • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        Working...
        X