Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex toys with your partner?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys with your partner?

How do you ladies go about introducing sex toys into fun times with your partner? Do you ever get pushback?

• I'm actually not really into toys. I have a vibrator, and I'd tried it once, I think. When my bf and I became sexual, he asked if we could use it, and I told him it wasn't really my thing, but maybe together I'd enjoy it more. So...he tried it out with me a couple times, and could see that it really did nothing for me. We put it away and have a giggle now and then about how weird I am

We've talked about trying out some other things, but so far, we've not pulled the trigger on any of those ideas.

Comment

• I really like to go sex toy shopping with my partner as a fun and frisky date. We both find toys that we like and then narrow it down to one choice that we'll run home to try. It's really fun to see what my partner chooses, and the foreplay of imagining what I'll do with the toy when I get home is always a great turn on for me.

Comment

• I've been really fortunate with my current partner (and the partner before him) - they both brought up the idea of sex toys as part of our sex life before I did. It helps that we're both into BDSM and there's already a certain acceptance of toys being used for kinky scenes. Vibrators are so often used in some kinky play (like orgasm control) that it wasn't weird to them to think of using sex toys in other ways. My husband and I use sex toys for non-kinky play all the time, and we're respectful of each other's needs (and privacy) for masturbation. The joke between us is that he now has more sex toys than I do (between penis rings, masturbators, and prostate massagers), lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wednesday L.F. View Post
          How do you ladies go about introducing sex toys into fun times with your partner?
          years ago, husband bought me my first toy for when he's away for work travels

recently, brought a toy into bedroom with us
          he said "let me"...I was surprised & also delighted

Comment

• I love making penis mould dildos.

Comment

• I used to fight with my man about him using this fleshlight toy, but apparently it helps him to keep longer in bed, huh

he uses it an hour before we have sex, so he doesn't cum fast in bed

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
              • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
              • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
              • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
              • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X