Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning your sex toys

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hannahgibsy View Post
    I never knew you can actually throw your dildo in the dishwasher and have it cleaned. Most of the time I was using water and soap like most of the girls here.
    I'm not that big of a fan of dildos myself, but If you really want to experiment, then why not find a partner and use sex toys instead? I had a boyfriend that wanted to stay imminent and in touch even when we had to go separate ways for a couple of days at times. So it wasn't that bad of an idea, and when he sent me a remote control vibrator, I was excited to use it with him. It kept our relationship alive even when we did not have that much sex.
    Last edited by Alison H.; 06-15-2021, 08:48 AM. Reason: Outbound link removal

Comment

• Be careful with the dishwasher because it can leave soap residue on your toy, and it could cause an infection!

Comment

• I'm a big fan of soap and warm water to clean my sex toys. I don't worry about full sterilization because I don't share my toys and they rarely get so messy that I worry they're not clean enough with soap.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
        • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
        • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
          I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
        • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
        • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
        Working...
        X