Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite sex toy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased my first toys. Being a tiny gal, many toys are not compatible. I have found that butterfly’s with a four inch shaft are wonderful. Am open to suggestions from other gals that are looking for penetration from a toy with a smaller shaft and a clit teaser.

Comment

• Also impressive is Sexdolltech's Allie Plus, which has 3 features: automatic vaginal sucking, vaginal vibration mode, and female moaning, recorded by a machine of course.

Comment

• Your sharing is very helpful to me.

Comment

• Wall toys, suction toys, strap on toys to attach to bed posts, etc. Haven't needed a vibe thus far but who knows what the future holds.

Comment

• This one
            ?
            It is called “TantalizingTiger” in Lovebirdvibe store.
            I simply hold the my "wife" and caress my genital with it. I don’t like dildo or any other intrusive sex toy.?

Comment

• Oh My GOODNESS - TOTALLY LOOOOOOVVVEEE our newest toys: Lush by Lovesense and our medium & also large fuchsia Strap-On-Me Dual Density Sliding Skin Realistic Dildos. We are hoping they will make xl and xxl soon, if not we will go black but... you know the saying...
              Last edited by WowWhoKnew; 03-29-2024, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WowWhoKnew View Post
                Wall toys, suction toys, strap on toys to attach to bed posts, etc. Haven't needed a vibe thus far but who knows what the future holds.
                How fun is it pretending others are involved with wall toys.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                  2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X