Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite sex toy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased my first toys. Being a tiny gal, many toys are not compatible. I have found that butterfly’s with a four inch shaft are wonderful. Am open to suggestions from other gals that are looking for penetration from a toy with a smaller shaft and a clit teaser.

Comment

• Also impressive is Sexdolltech's Allie Plus, which has 3 features: automatic vaginal sucking, vaginal vibration mode, and female moaning, recorded by a machine of course.

Comment

• Your sharing is very helpful to me.

Comment

• Wall toys, suction toys, strap on toys to attach to bed posts, etc. Haven't needed a vibe thus far but who knows what the future holds.

Comment

• This one
            ?
            It is called “TantalizingTiger” in Lovebirdvibe store.
            I simply hold the my "wife" and caress my genital with it. I don’t like dildo or any other intrusive sex toy.?

Comment

• Oh My GOODNESS - TOTALLY LOOOOOOVVVEEE our newest toys: Lush by Lovesense and our medium & also large fuchsia Strap-On-Me Dual Density Sliding Skin Realistic Dildos. We are hoping they will make xl and xxl soon, if not we will go black but... you know the saying...
              Last edited by WowWhoKnew; 03-29-2024, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WowWhoKnew View Post
                Wall toys, suction toys, strap on toys to attach to bed posts, etc. Haven't needed a vibe thus far but who knows what the future holds.
                How fun is it pretending others are involved with wall toys.

Comment

• I love my hitachi plug in wand vibrator. Nothing else has ever made me orgasm better.

Comment

• I love buy things from [link removed by mod], last week i purchased a penis pump cause I have ED and don't get very hard without medical assistance. No matter, even soft, this thing will pull you in and do the job. The rotation and thrust work together with the configuration of the inside of the tube to produce intense sensations resulting in a rapid climax. Now i buy some vibrators for my wife from there as well and I think she is happy every night and don't need me at all anymore lol...
                    Last edited by Wednesday L.F.; 06-15-2024, 08:45 AM.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X