Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a C-Ring?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a C-Ring?

My hubs has finally agreed to give **** rings a try (though he’d be mortified that I’m telling people). But as I haven’t bought one in a few decades, I’m looking for recommendations. Ideally something that snaps off easily. Bonus points if it can be fitted with a bullet vibe. Anyone got one they like?
    Price range: Under $100

• My husband LOVES c-rings. Love, love, loves them, lol. Hot Octopuss is a great brand - they make the Atom. The Lux/Plus options in the Atom line are above your stated price range, but the basic model may be the right price, especially if you have a coupon or buy it from a major retailer, although you can get it directly from their website. It has a built-in vibrator that was definitely strong enough for me to feel plenty of stimulation.

If your budget is higher, the Plus/Lux is great from HO, but also the Bond from We-Vibe is great - primarily for solo use for your husband though. The vibrator/stimulator is really designed for perineum stimulation. My husband really likes that one, too.

I thought I saw that Rocks-Off offers c-rings now, and they come with their infamous (and very strong) bullet vibrator.

Comment

• That’s good to know. Thanks! I have a HO Curve g-spotter, and fine that bass/treble tech to be pretty cool. I’ll def check out what else they have on offer. Obvs, it’s worth spending a little more for the exact right thing.

Comment

• Silicone ones are the best

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to antimarriage and kids

Can you say it louder for the people in the back???

I applaud your decision to go against the grain and the fact that you have a partner...

Today, 12:13 AM By Vanessa R.
        • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
        • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
        Working...
        X