Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a C-Ring?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thinking about giving the C-ring a shot. But, I would like to start without all of the fancy vibrators add-ons. Any good recommendations on a "starter" kit?

Comment

• It really depends on what features are important for you. Are there allergies to consider? Do you need something that's more likely to stay in place, or that can be easily adjusted during the act? Is getting the ring off in a hurry important? The answers to these questions can lead you in the right direction as you search.

For us, we wanted something that could easily be removed if need be. The trade-off here is that it can come off more easily than say, a medium-soft silicone band.

Like any sex toy, you'll also want to consider the type(s) of lube you like, and whether or not the toy's materials are compatible. For more info about lubes, this can help: https://www.womens-health.com/lube

Comment

• Thanks Wednesday. I think I'd want something that stays in place. Also, Aloe Cadabra is our go-to lube.

Comment

• Cool, their water-based lubes go with pretty much anything.

I'd recommend checking out the selection at Adam and Eve, or LoveHoney. Both of these sites pass the WHI standards for quality and materials. They'll have a big selection and a wide array of price-points. You can get a starter cockring in safe rubber or silicone for under $10. That will allow you to try something out without breaking the bank. If it doesn't work out, you'll have a much clearer idea of what you'll want to try next.

Even doing this as a job, I often feel flummoxed when looking for something new. There are just soooo many options.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
          • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
          • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
            I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
          • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
          • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
          Working...
          X