Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making everyday routine joyful

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making everyday routine joyful

Hey, ladies!

Seems like human interaction and communication is becoming more and more virtual as our world is becoming more digitalized.

How many of you are often bored sitting on remote meeting via zoom or chatting with colleagues in slack?

Wouldn't be nice to bring a little bit joy to everyday routine?

What if could bring your toy into action when you colleague unmutes and starts speaking on zoom, or your crush messages you in telegram, or your coworkers constantly ping you via slack&

How's the idea, dears?

Please share your thoughts and ideas:-)

Kisses

• If I understand correctly, it sounds like you’re talking about a sex toy that activates/triggers with notifications or activity at work? So like something you’d wear in your underwear, and that’s somehow connected to your messages/apps, basically?

The idea is an interesting one, for sure… but honestly, it isn’t something I’d use at work, it’d just be too distracting.

And really, I have a terrible poker face — I don’t think I could use a sex toy that’s activated that way in a Zoom meeting unless I had my camera turned off.

(Which, it always seems a little creepy to me when people do that in Zoom… like why are you turning your camera off? What are you doing over there...?)

I can see how something like this would bring a thrill to the work day, for some, certainly — but I already deal with enough daily distractions, I don’t need to add more.

Now, it COULD be something really cool if it's activated by text — that you could set from a specific person. Like for instance, your significant other or crush. Have a wearable vibrator that turns on in some way for a few/10 seconds or something every time they text you. THAT could be a lot of fun, as long as you can tweak the settings in a way that it only activates from text messages from a specific person/people.

So then anytime they text, you get an extra thrill.

(Although I can see that being kind of funny too... like if I was wearing one and my husband texted me about something random, such as taking out the garbage or picking up dog food... that's an odd time for a vibrator to turn on. LOL!)

Comment

• Originally posted by in_love_with_females View Post
      Hey, ladies!

Seems like human interaction and communication is becoming more and more virtual as our world is becoming more digitalized.

How many of you are often bored sitting on remote meeting via zoom or chatting with colleagues in slack?

Wouldn't be nice to bring a little bit joy to everyday routine?

What if could bring your toy into action when you colleague unmutes and starts speaking on zoom, or your crush messages you in telegram, or your coworkers constantly ping you via slack&

How's the idea, dears?

Please share your thoughts and ideas:-)

Kisses
      Originally posted by Alison H. View Post
      If I understand correctly, it sounds like you’re talking about a sex toy that activates/triggers with notifications or activity at work? So like something you’d wear in your underwear, and that’s somehow connected to your messages/apps, basically?

The idea is an interesting one, for sure… but honestly, it isn’t something I’d use at work, it’d just be too distracting.

And really, I have a terrible poker face — I don’t think I could use a sex toy that’s activated that way in a Zoom meeting unless I had my camera turned off.

(Which, it always seems a little creepy to me when people do that in Zoom… like why are you turning your camera off? What are you doing over there...?)

I can see how something like this would bring a thrill to the work day, for some, certainly — but I already deal with enough daily distractions, I don’t need to add more.

Now, it COULD be something really cool if it's activated by text — that you could set from a specific person. Like for instance, your significant other or crush. Have a wearable vibrator that turns on in some way for a few/10 seconds or something every time they text you. THAT could be a lot of fun, as long as you can tweak the settings in a way that it only activates from text messages from a specific person/people.

So then anytime they text, you get an extra thrill.

(Although I can see that being kind of funny too... like if I was wearing one and my husband texted me about something random, such as taking out the garbage or picking up dog food... that's an odd time for a vibrator to turn on. LOL!)
      One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and not while on approved breaks.) It is one thing when your mind becomes inadvertently sexually activated and another when you deliberately create such a situation. Realize that such thrill seeking may have negative effects on your work record.

That being said, there may be more appropriate places.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom meetings is definitely not something I personally would be into. Especially with sex and masturbation, I like to turn everything else off in my brain and just focus on getting off, which doesn't really work when doing work.

Comment

• This could be a lot of fun, but I could never do this at work. I could do this with texts from he BF, set only to work only at certain times. I'd especially like something like that for him, though.

Comment

• I think it would be fun to try once or twice (assuming I wasn't being watched by others and a potential lack of consent wouldn't be a concern) but it would have to be done on a day with work that doesn't require much focus or on a day when I know it doesn't matter if I finish what I'm doing. The novelty of it would wear off too soon for me.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns
            • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
              so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Yesterday, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
            • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
            • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            Working...
            X