Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lovehoney

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovehoney

Wondering if Lovehoney is a trusted adult vendor?

We have all the answers!

Read our review, "Is Lovehoney Legit? We Ordered And Found Out" here:

https://www.womens-health.com/lovehoney-legit-review

Do you have a favorite toy you've purchased from Lovehoney? If so, what is it?
    Last edited by Alison H.; 07-27-2022, 09:17 AM.

• I don't have a favorite toy but I saw a review for their Advent Calendar of sex toys last year and fell in love -- it had both small and large toys, including a few kinky ones. It definitely made me want to place an order for this year.

Comment

• I haven't bought it before, they have a lot of products on their website, try to understand, maybe I will buy it in the future.

Comment

• I just tried and reviewed the Lovehoney advent calendars and they are worth every penny! I actually really like Lovehoney for their discreet service and diverse range of high quality toys and lingerie options to choose from. I do think it's worth noting that some of the lubricants they sell contain glycerin and other ingredients that might not be suitable for sensitive genitals.

Comment

• Wow, I'm so intrigued by the idea of a sex-focused advent calendar. I wonder how the Pontiff will feel when he hears. LOL

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
            husband has tried to replicate it
            however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
          • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
          • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
          • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
            husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
            I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
          • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
          • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
          • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
          Working...
          X