Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lovehoney

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovehoney

Wondering if Lovehoney is a trusted adult vendor?

We have all the answers!

Read our review, "Is Lovehoney Legit? We Ordered And Found Out" here:

https://www.womens-health.com/lovehoney-legit-review

Do you have a favorite toy you've purchased from Lovehoney? If so, what is it?
    Last edited by Alison H.; 07-27-2022, 09:17 AM.

• I don't have a favorite toy but I saw a review for their Advent Calendar of sex toys last year and fell in love -- it had both small and large toys, including a few kinky ones. It definitely made me want to place an order for this year.

Comment

• I haven't bought it before, they have a lot of products on their website, try to understand, maybe I will buy it in the future.

Comment

• I just tried and reviewed the Lovehoney advent calendars and they are worth every penny! I actually really like Lovehoney for their discreet service and diverse range of high quality toys and lingerie options to choose from. I do think it's worth noting that some of the lubricants they sell contain glycerin and other ingredients that might not be suitable for sensitive genitals.

Comment

• Wow, I'm so intrigued by the idea of a sex-focused advent calendar. I wonder how the Pontiff will feel when he hears. LOL

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
          • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
          • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Today, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Today, 11:30 AM By jns
          • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

my husband & I "waited" until we married
            so I never knew he was not as sexual as most men are

our whole marriage has...

Today, 10:11 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Today, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
          • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Today, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
          • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
          • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
          • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          Working...
          X