Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genital adornment ( jewelry & tattoos)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genital adornment ( jewelry & tattoos)

I would like to know other people's opinions of genital jewelry. I have seen some for the ladies, which look fantastic. They look beautiful and, to me, even more with the additions of these pieces of jewelry to the genitals. I also wonder what your opinion is of men's jewelry. I'm not writing about '****' rings whose main function is to maintain an erection but jewelry for beauty's sake. I wear one which I take off when need be. As for the tattoos, I have three small ones that cover my pubes and on my lower back. I like them ( that is why I got them) however, I am interested in other people's views.

• I once dated a guy who had what's called a "magic cross" which is a type of glans piercing that includes a barbell. It looked fine, interesting and all. But the feeling? Outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wednesday L.F. View Post
      I once dated a guy who had what's called a "magic cross" which is a type of glans piercing that includes a barbell. It looked fine, interesting and all. But the feeling? Outstanding.
      I have never been one to get piercings or tattoos but I always wondered if some piercings or implantations would enhance sexual sensations. This is good to know.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Years ago, I had a boyfriend who had one of those "Prince Albert" piercings (a ring through the urethra and the underside of the head of the penis) and it was okay. I mean, it looked neat but I can't say I really got much out of it sensation-wise. One thing that drove me crazy though was what it did to my gag reflex during oral sex — because it added a little bit of length but also wiggled a bit.

Not a fan.

I also used to worry that it'd come loose during sex (LOL) and get "lost" inside me. It never did, but I was always hyper-aware of it being there.

I love tattoos, though. They're beautiful to look at, but also don't get in the way...

Comment

• I have a small bar piercing below my shaft. I've had it for years and can take it off easily if a woman finds it uncomfortable but for the most part I've found it is a great way of stimulating the clit. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo on my d*ck and at the moment I have a pagan henna design my friend drew on me which looks pretty cool

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
          • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
          • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
            I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
          • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
          • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
          Working...
          X