Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genital adornment ( jewelry & tattoos)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMr
    replied
    I have a small bar piercing below my shaft. I've had it for years and can take it off easily if a woman finds it uncomfortable but for the most part I've found it is a great way of stimulating the clit. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo on my d*ck and at the moment I have a pagan henna design my friend drew on me which looks pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• Strega
    replied
    Years ago, I had a boyfriend who had one of those "Prince Albert" piercings (a ring through the urethra and the underside of the head of the penis) and it was okay. I mean, it looked neat but I can't say I really got much out of it sensation-wise. One thing that drove me crazy though was what it did to my gag reflex during oral sex — because it added a little bit of length but also wiggled a bit.

Not a fan.

I also used to worry that it'd come loose during sex (LOL) and get "lost" inside me. It never did, but I was always hyper-aware of it being there.

I love tattoos, though. They're beautiful to look at, but also don't get in the way...

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by Wednesday L.F. View Post
    I once dated a guy who had what's called a "magic cross" which is a type of glans piercing that includes a barbell. It looked fine, interesting and all. But the feeling? Outstanding.
    I have never been one to get piercings or tattoos but I always wondered if some piercings or implantations would enhance sexual sensations. This is good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    I once dated a guy who had what's called a "magic cross" which is a type of glans piercing that includes a barbell. It looked fine, interesting and all. But the feeling? Outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• herne_the_hunter
    started a topic Genital adornment ( jewelry & tattoos)

Genital adornment ( jewelry & tattoos)

I would like to know other people's opinions of genital jewelry. I have seen some for the ladies, which look fantastic. They look beautiful and, to me, even more with the additions of these pieces of jewelry to the genitals. I also wonder what your opinion is of men's jewelry. I'm not writing about '****' rings whose main function is to maintain an erection but jewelry for beauty's sake. I wear one which I take off when need be. As for the tattoos, I have three small ones that cover my pubes and on my lower back. I like them ( that is why I got them) however, I am interested in other people's views.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
    2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
  • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X