Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural or shaved?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Natural or shaved?

Hi! I just made this to see how many people have a bush and how many people shave/wax. I personally have a bush and only shave my bikini line and I love it! What do you have? :P
    Life is not worth living without love <3

• Shaved completely.. And I love it

Comment

• Haha we are opposite! lol
      Life is not worth living without love <3

Comment

• Oh boy I cannot go without shaving..

Comment

• My husbands likes me to have a bush. I have red hair and let's just say the carpet matches the drapes. He likes that a lot.

I keep it trimmed, though, since he has to go down there to perform certain duties.

Comment

• I prefer hair. It provides some mystery and visual shading. If the hair is cut too short it can be prickly as short whiskers when you get your face down there. Trimmed a little longer is OK.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
              I prefer hair. It provides some mystery and visual shading. If the hair is cut too short it can be prickly as short whiskers when you get your face down there. Trimmed a little longer is OK.
              I think a nice full bush is womanly. Maybe not crazy long, trimmed a bit. But all over the mound...very feminine I think. The labia should be smooth and clean shaven though.

Comment

• Natural, maybe a trim if getting too long .
                But as we Women turn from Child to Woman.

That Pubic hair is showing we are Women,not Children.
                Old issues,but I never want to look like a Child in that area ever again..

Comment

• Shaved, all of it! gone haha

Saint -

Comment

• I keep it trimmed so it's smooth and there aren't long hairs sticking in all directions. It's not a "bush" but I don't shave any of it. I don't even shave the bikini area on my legs... I wear a swimsuit with a little skirt on it to hide it ;] But I do keep it trimmed short.

Comment

• Well, I've not decided which is the best for me yet.
                      At the moment I do not shave and both my boyfriend and I like it. But last year I used to shave regularly. Right after having shaved, it feels beautiful but my skin is very sore then, I think most of you know this problem. And one or two days later, when my skin is okay again, there are already tiny hairs growing and I really don't like it. It feels scratchy and just not nice anymore. So shaving is a somehow frustrating issue to me and I decided to try and go without it. Right now it is good. But as I said, I'm not sure if this will be my last word. ;-)

Comment

• I've shaved a few times, just to please my boyfriend. The first day or two is ok, if I ignore the intense itchyness. But when it starts growing back it drives me insane having little itty spiky hairs. It feels awful and its looks awful, too. So now to please both of us, I trim it so I still have a bush and feel like a natural women, but its not untidy.

Comment

• I go back and forth for my man. I love it all gone, nice and smooth. But here and there ill grow it out a bit for fun.

Comment

• Naturally it depends on you.Because anything which is normal is always better.Now some people have some excessive hair growth,for them shaving is a good option.If you want to go for a long term solution you can also try laser hair removal.
                            Thanks

Comment

• I also prefer shaving than having bushes...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X