Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband upset because I don't want sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeminaS View Post
    Its not lactating dear. Its just dry breastfeeding, but my hubby says sometimes he get milk too. Even I saw milk in his mouth.
    If you have fluid coming from your breasts and you are not pregnant or breastfeeding your child - this is not normal - this really should be checked out by a doctor as it is one sign of breast cancer.

Just saying.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Thanks for your care. My boobs are totally healthy, even doctors say, breast sucking prevents breast cancer. I took lots foods with estrogen to lactate but still its not happening . I want to really lactate and breastfeed my hubby. He wants to drink my milk mouthful. I am happy when he is happy.

And my breasts are not saggy at all. My breasts are busty bouncy with big and hard nipples. But, I am really afraid of what will happen if those become saggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeminaS View Post
        Thanks for your care. My boobs are totally healthy, even doctors say, breast sucking prevents breast cancer.
        Excuse me? I think you should know this is totally a false statement and that you are trying to say this to a person that was in the medical field as a nurse for many years.

I will amend my statement above, breast feeding does reduce the chance of cancer by a very small percentage. Having your husband suck on your breasts at other times and no benefit.

Comment

• I tried to edit my post above, but missed the time limit

By breastfeeding I mean fully lactating and following a birth.

Comment

• Also it is not estrogen that causes women to lactate.

Comment

• To get back to the OPs thread, sorry for the derailment of this. There has been some very good discussion by other posters here, perhaps just take a step back, re-evaluate yourself and your situation. You may be able to come up with some of your own conclusions and ways in which to rectify your situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
                Also it is not estrogen that causes women to lactate.
                It is Prolactin (luteotropin.)
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Oh wow! I had forgotten about this thread for a while and decided to check out the forum again and I'm glad to see it's gotten plenty of discussion. In the weeks since I first posted this, things have changed for the better, for the most part. My husband left for WTI and the time apart has renewed some of my feelings for sex. When you spend so much time with someone (I'm currently unemployed as we move around a lot), sometimes it's hard not to get fed up with them and feel resentment, especially since he'd come home after a long day at work and not be in the mood to go out to dinner or watch a movie. But now that I've spent some weeks home alone, I miss him dearly, and the few hours of liberty he gets on Saturdays have been spent trying new things in the bedroom. He ordered a ton of sex toys that we've been trying out. I get more pleasure out of getting him off than I do having sex. I'd rather give him a handjob any day than have sex when I'm not in the mood for it. I would, of course, have sex if he really wanted it, but I prefer to just focus on him, and he's mostly fine with it, although he'll try to sneak in some 69 so that I don't feel left out (which I don't, but it's nice that he cares). I'm thinking about trying a new form of birth control. I can't honestly say my sex drive was existent before I started taking pills but it's worth a shot to try something else, possibly the copper IUD. Till then, I introduced him to prostate massagers so that ought to spice things up in the meantime.

Comment

• Good to know you're happy, Damiebo.

Comment

• I am so sorry this is causing such a strife in your marriage. Sex is so important to both partners. Sometimes the drive just isn't there. It may not always be due to stress, or low self esteem. Could it be possible there is something else causing this? It just seems to be unfair that almost every time I turn around there is a commercial for men and their "issues" in the area of sex. Why isn't there more out there for women?

Comment

• That's wonderful to read Damieboo just a simple break away from each other did it that great. I am glad it's working out for you now. Be sure to keep us all update how the sexually desire go in the future with husband thanks.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X