Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo Fantasies

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Taboo Fantasies

Interesting posts on this forum. Curious if other women struggle in the realm fantasy. Anyone have fantasies that they would never share with anyone who knew them, let alone act them out. But yet, for whatever reason they are a complete turn-on? This is something I've struggled with for many years, something my husband is clearly unaware of.

Just curious.

• Well come on, share the fantasy! You'll remain anonymous
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Alright...well it's a bit lengthy but I think the background helps make sense of it.

All through school growing up I had a really close girlfriend. She stayed at my house, I stayed at hers, etc. After graduation my family took her on a camping trip with us. Me, her, and my older sister ( who was about to graduate college at the time ) hung out the entire time. We were the only ones our age.

One day, we spent the entire time at the lake. Late afternoon we decided to hit the shower house to clean up before dinner. We get there and it's surprisingly busy. There was 1 empty shower in the back corner. I called dibs on it first ( mainly because I was hungry and wanted to get back ). But my friend suggested we just all share it to save time.

We all agreed like it was no big deal. I thought it was going to be a quick rinse over our suits and get out. Not so... as soon as we got in and closed the curtain both my friend and sister undid their tops and removed them. So, I followed suit. Shortly after my sister pulled her bottoms down and then my friend did the same. All the while we were chatting about school, movies, stupid stuff. So I figured what the hell and did the same. To be honest, it was very awkward at first. But by the time we got out I was strangely aroused.

Now I've not told anyone this but over the years from time to time I fantasize about this situation. But what I really struggle with, is that sometimes when I fantasize I'll still include my sister in the fantasy. I'm not attracted to her in real; I think that's wrong; but for whatever reason the fantasy part .. I can't explain it.

Does this even makes sense?

Comment

• Kind of strikes me as just a burgeoning sexuality type thing. We should also keep in mind that the taboo around sibling sexuality is mainly a cultural one that exists (or so I've pieced together lol) to discourage birth defect-prone procreation. I don't encourage sibling romance of any kind (sometimes the norms just kind of stick, and probably for the best), but I'm also not terribly surprised or horribly shocked that you'd feel arousal at seeing a naked set of boobs, even if they belonged to your sister.
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I've had a fantasy about getting kidnapped by 6 men, stripped nekked chained to a bed and used as a sex slave. works during 'alone' time

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
            I've had a fantasy about getting kidnapped by 6 men, stripped nekked chained to a bed and used as a sex slave. works during 'alone' time
            Whoa... Pretty freaky there Patti. Why 6?
            [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• So I can be used by them 3 at a time.

Comment

• Makes me wonder about my GF... Hmmm...

I honestly include my GF in my fantasies.

Comment

• Wonder what about your G/F ?? I'm sure she has fantasies too.

Comment

• I am also sure. She says she fantasizes about me... But I'd love to know about taboo ones. It's just another way to get to know her and show trust. I'll offer up a taboo one I have of her to see if I can get her to budge.

Comment

• I don't fantasize about anyone I know, I keep my sexual fantasies for alone time only, and the more bizarre they are the better they make it

Comment

• Back to the OP's fantasy and question . . . there is nothing "wrong" in the fantasy or in the exploration of ones sexuality. If you read more of the previous posts, you will find people successfully exploring bisexual relationships, threesomes and polyamory within the context of their current heterosexual relationships.

If you want to act them out, most of us would tell you to communicate your desires with your partner and see if there is a mutual desire or taboo. There is also no reason to share the fantasy with your partner or anyone else if you so choose. Sometimes people just want to fantasize while masterbating and it keep,it to themselves.
                        "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Originally posted by SumSum
                          I am also sure. She says she fantasizes about me... But I'd love to know about taboo ones. It's just another way to get to know her and show trust. I'll offer up a taboo one I have of her to see if I can get her to budge.
                          You know you can't say you have a taboo fantasy about your GF and then not tell us what it is. Let's hear it.

I can't think of any real taboo stuff I've got running around in my head, altho some of the realities might qualify by other people's standards.
                          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I think there are different types of fantasies.

There are things you would actually like to do: Say have my wife tie me up and dominate me.

There are things that while they might be fun, probably wouldn't work out well in reality: Say a threesome with my wife and another woman I know.

Then there are "pure" fantasies -things that you wouldn't really want to do , but are fun to think about: Say, being kidnapped by the Icelandic women's beach-volleyball team and used as their sex slave.

I think the last can include all sorts of "taboo" things: rape (as rapist or victim), incest, pedophilia, torture whatever. I think that's absolutely fine as long as the person with the fantasy keeps a clear distinction between fantasy and reality - and I think almost everyone does. What happens inside your head, stays in your head.

Various forms of forced sex feature prominently in my fantasies, but I have no interest at all in anything like that in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                              You know you can't say you have a taboo fantasy about your GF and then not tell us what it is. Let's hear it.

I can't think of any real taboo stuff I've got running around in my head, altho some of the realities might qualify by other people's standards.
                              Ok, I will... It does sort of relate to Patti's but it needs to context/explanation around it first so it doesn't sounds weird . I just don't have the time to put thought into the post right now. I will though later today .

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

Today, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
                              • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
                              • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
                                I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

03-19-2019, 11:33 AM By lilrose
                              • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

03-20-2019, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
                              • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
                              Working...
                              X