Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo Fantasies

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• An interesting point, if it's still valid, and I believe it is: most incestuous relationships occur between brother and sister

Comment

• as i said before its just a fantasy and im not sick....
      if i could remove these thoughts from my head i would, just curious to see if there are other mothers battling the same conflict

Comment

• Happy New Year, kimmytor,

I've never heard of a woman with your thoughts. I'm sure it's more than likely that you're not the first, nor will you be the last.

The problem with incest is one has power or force while the other, usually the female, submits out of fear.

I wish you the absolute best in purging your thoughts. I'm sure that you're a good person.

Comment

• kimmytor, I'm so sorry these thoughts have come to you. Menopause huh? Well, about 3 years ago, I had a huge hormonal shift, and I had a horrible mood, personality and thought struggle through that process. I was alarmed by the thoughts invading my mind and had no control over them. I get it. Are you having other unwanted thoughts or behavioral changes?

You're recognizing that this isn't proper, and that's the good thing. Have you spoken to your doctor or a therapist to help you cope with the changes you're experiencing? Not because there's anything wrong with you, but because these things can sometimes bring guilt and shame, which are not healthy for you mentally. They can also help you learn tools for managing the thoughts when they creep in. It's likely they'll suggest medication, but you can manage without.

Hugs. Sorry this is happening. I had some "odd" sexual desires back at that time, so I can understand your frustration. Hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
            kimmytor, I'm so sorry these thoughts have come to you. Menopause huh? Well, about 3 years ago, I had a huge hormonal shift, and I had a horrible mood, personality and thought struggle through that process. I was alarmed by the thoughts invading my mind and had no control over them. I get it. Are you having other unwanted thoughts or behavioral changes?

You're recognizing that this isn't proper, and that's the good thing. Have you spoken to your doctor or a therapist to help you cope with the changes you're experiencing? Not because there's anything wrong with you, but because these things can sometimes bring guilt and shame, which are not healthy for you mentally. They can also help you learn tools for managing the thoughts when they creep in. It's likely they'll suggest medication, but you can manage without.

Hugs. Sorry this is happening. I had some "odd" sexual desires back at that time, so I can understand your frustration. Hang in there.
            ^^^This is the right reply to kimmytor's post^^^

Comment

• And the trolls like Carmel return...

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred View Post
                And the trolls like Carmel return...
                Carmel111 has now been banned for failure to heed my earlier warning about outbound links and advertising not being allowed.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

Today, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
                • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
                • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
                  I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

03-19-2019, 11:33 AM By lilrose
                • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

03-20-2019, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
                • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
                Working...
                X