Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can woment feel when men cum inside them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Can woment feel when men cum inside them?

WHI Editor's Note: For the latest discussion on cumming inside, join us here!

Hello, I'm a male, who is new to these forums. I was reading another forum and just beginning to wornder if women can actually feel it when men ejaculate inside there vagina?
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 02-22-2019, 10:05 AM.

• I can feel my SO penis twitch inside me as he ejaculates but have never actually felt his semen coming out. Maybe if the woman lied really still as her partner came she might feel something but I doubt it. Actually having said that there's bound to be someone on here who says they feel it

Comment

• I remember reading somewhere that there are very few nerve endings inside the vagina which makes it impossible for a woman to feel the actual ejaculation. More likely they would feel the penis, and their partners other parts, convulsing and twitching as Romy noted.

Comment

• Actually the cervix can react to semen. Some women have a very sensitive cervix and then there's that person I read about who pierced her own cervix using a mirror and no painkillers...... Just getting mine shoved a bit is painful. It's harder to tell it's happening if my husband keeps moving. I prefer he stops so I can feel things and because I can go on infinitely so if the end of sex is just that I can't breathe anymore or he's gone completely soft it doesn't feel as satisfying.

Comment

• I don't feel the 'spurt' like they write in all the romance novels lol.. just the twitching, like Romy said.

Comment

• Feel the penis expanding and contracting as the man shoots. Sometimes if the man stays still while shooting and it comes out with enough force, I can feel it hitting something inside me down there. The penis has to be good size and deep before I feel it.

Comment

• I'm with the others. You can't really feel the ejaculation but a definite sensation that's as if the penis getting a little bigger just beforehand. Very pleasurable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilahX View Post
                I'm with the others. You can't really feel the ejaculation but a definite sensation that's as if the penis getting a little bigger just beforehand. Very pleasurable.
                I, like the others, never feel the semen coming into me but usually can tell when he shoots, it is by the boyfriend or husbands movements when he cums.
                sometimes they grunt or sometimes shout out. All the shouting is by me when I find my orgasm.

Comment

• Same story. If we aren't moving too vigorously, I will feel his penis get bigger for a few moments and then begin pulsing. I find it very sexy/exciting. I am also conscious of things getting wetter down there. But I don't actually feel spurts of semen.

Comment

• Okay, so does the pulsating of the penis bring a different pleasure than the thrusting? The pulsating explosion is the height of the mans pleasure... I've sometimes have gotten a bit dizzy during this moment

Comment

• I think most humans, male and female, get pleasure knowing they make their partner orgasm. I would imagine if you're female and have a penis inside of you when this happens there is going to be a certain level of pleasure knowing you caused that no matter the physical sensations. Sex is mental as much as physical usually.

Comment

• I know without a doubt he had an orgasm, but it isn't because of feeling his sperm in me.

Comment

• The women whom I have ejaculated in has told me that they could always feel it when I ejaculate inside of them and that they love the feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Law View Post
                            Okay, so does the pulsating of the penis bring a different pleasure than the thrusting? The pulsating explosion is the height of the mans pleasure... I've sometimes have gotten a bit dizzy during this moment
                            Yes to me the pulsating brings more pleasure than the thrusting. But as the thrusting is mainly at the beginning of the sex act the pulsating of the penis inside me is the main pleasure knowing he has cum. But that is when I usually cum anyway. hope you can make sense of that.

Comment

• Usually my husband is thrusting hard throughout his orgasm and that's what I feel, not pulsing and not his semen. As semen leaks out I feel the stickiness but not his actual ejaculation. However, just before he ejaculates he gets incredibly harder than at any other time. That's a real turn-on in itself.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X