• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you familiar with ANR? (Breastfeeding your man)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reading through this. Not to sound creepy. But it sounds interesting.

I've loved boobs for as long as I can remember. And the idea of doing that sounds pretty dayum hot!

Never actually did it before. I know what a shock right? lmao! But i'd love to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by delicious105 View Post
      ANR stands for Adult Nursing Relationship. It's been going on for centuries and it's not as awful as it sounds. I found 2 websites today that are current, active and very well done. This is not kinky, but a way for couples to become very close by being inter-dependent.

Any woman can lactate, and age is not a barrier.

Email me if you want the websites as I am not sure if I am allowed to list them here.
      This is one of those things that frequently recurs for me as a fantasy...and, once, I almost went all out and made it a reality. It is fairly easy for some women to start lactating when they work on it.
      However, the moods pass (for me) and I realized I didn't really want it. Sometimes the thought does turn me on tremendously though!...Then my husband gives me lots of breast attention!
      La Vita Loca

Comment

Not for me. I do like it when my guy sucks on my breasts but the thought of doing it when lactating makes me think of breast feeding when my kids were babies. Very bonding but in no way sexual.

I can imagine it would be a comforting bonding experience but not for me and not a sexual thing. Mybe I'm a prude, WOW never saw myself in that light before. Or maybe just not my thing?

tt

Comment

I suppose I might as well chime in here.

I love boobies, like all men. We all like to lick and suck on them, that's just a fact. Along these lines, I do like to suckle on a breast. So, we've got that far with the basic way that men are wired. Does this, in itself, mean that we all want to sleep with our mothers? Are breasts something only for the children?

To keep going down this line, I find sucking on a breast a very pleasurable experience, even in a non-sexual scenario. It's soft, it's relaxing, and does feel like a bit of bonding.

And that coupled with a bit of naught ourdoorsy type stuff, a breast poking out from under a t-shirt for you or whatever when you're sitting around in the park is pretty hot.

I don't really know how weird that is, at least I think most guys would think that was nice.

Anyway, it's a far cry from dressing up in diapers and ****ting yourself and getting burped etc. which to me seems completely ridiculous.

I can see that perhaps for the woman it would arouse some inappropriate maternal instincts, as the last thing men want for a partner is a mother figure and the last thing women want is another child (even though they often act like it!)...

Comment

I definitely am not feeling motherly in the sense of having a baby or child connected with my fantasies about breastfeeding or a man suckling. It is just a turn on for a man to do it...and not in diapers.
            La Vita Loca

Comment

My Husband and I do this

I admit thinking about it in the abstract is a little strange, but just a few weeks after we were married my husband began suckling my breasts after sex.. Of course before sex he would stimulate the nipples as part of foreplay, but after he would simply suckle and cuddle with me. We both found it deeply satisfying. He is very much a dominant male, from a culture where men must serve as provider and protector. His job is stressful and requires him to be in charge all the time. He is also dominant in the bedroom as well.... But when he is suckling from me, it is a brief reprieve from this and we feel deeply bonded together. He also suckles at other times of the day, such as when we're watching TV, or in the middle of the night or in the morning. I have begun producing little drops of milk here and there and he couldn't be more thrilled. I wouldn't mind if my breasts began full milk production.. it wouldn't seem strange within the context of our relationship at all. Besideds.. WOO HOO. think of the calories I would be losing through milk production.

I certainly understand how women and men would feel strange about this.. In fact I feel strange about it when I think about OTHER people doing it.. but for us it feels like the most natural thing in the world. And it is very satisfying and relaxing for both of us.

Comment

Wow. I thought my lady and I were the only ones who ever thought/desired to do this. We both would love to do/try it. Oh yes.

Any women out there (50 -ish) who have been able to lactate with the right efforts. We had not really investigated it, but thought probablt not possible. When my lady had her kids she breast feed three of them. And had so much milk that is was actually a problem.

I'd like to hear from any women who have been sucessful at this. I have noted the Yahoo Groups mentioned in early part of this thread.

Comment

i loved it, my girlfriend would throw me down And squeeze it all over me and my mouth, very big turn on. She has huge nipples though, and use to leak everywhere, so I let it dry up....sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by owlhunter View Post
                    Wow. I thought my lady and I were the only ones who ever thought/desired to do this. We both would love to do/try it. Oh yes.

Any women out there (50 -ish) who have been able to lactate with the right efforts. We had not really investigated it, but thought probablt not possible. When my lady had her kids she breast feed three of them. And had so much milk that is was actually a problem.

I'd like to hear from any women who have been sucessful at this. I have noted the Yahoo Groups mentioned in early part of this thread.
                    It's pretty easy for some people, more difficult for others. Read the info on the ANR sites.
                    La Vita Loca

Comment

Just read post by ANRresearcher. Thanks for all the info.

As I said my partner and I would like to try this and now have more info on how to go about this. And no, I will not be dressing up.

This question may be a little off thread, and maybe should be the subject of a separate thread.

One question I always had was: Do women get turned on when they breastfeed their baby. I asked my SO and she said YES, of course. She always got wet when breastfeeding. Boy, what a nice little secret for you women. I did some research and found a statement that 60% of women who have breastfed admitted to getting aroused while doing it. I have NO idea how accurate that fact is.

What about you ladies? Did you get wet while breastfeeding? If this is too off topic tell me and I'll stop.

I'm so pleased to have found info about how to go about this. Something new to add to our lives. Thanks to posters.

Comment

no sorry sounds pretty gross...makes me think of infants breastfeeding off of their mothers...to me that is not sexy at all...but i guess to each his or her own...

Comment

lol why does it all have to be taken to that extent, you interested in pegging, ur harboring homo erotic fantasies. You let me drink you're milk, then ur just a freak and you should be thinking of you're infant. Can't people just enjoy something taboo without being gross, weird, or expressing misplaced inner issues. Just saying, more people should try and live in the grey area.

Comment

sorry davey do not want to be in that grey area....but please by all means have ur milk drinking fun...lol!!!

Comment

Lol im lactose-intolerant. Maybe because I was strictly formula I feel deprived on some subconcious** level.nah I just thought it was kinky at the time. Haha

PS breastmilk spreads HIV so know tapping off strangers

Comment

LOL!!! lactose intolerant...i'll be sure i will not tap off any starngers!!!!! thanks for the tip though...

Comment

Working...
                                X