Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex with Mother in Law

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sex with Mother in Law

Hi, I am Jill

I am 32 and my mother in law is 58. During 5 years I know her, she is acting weird. kind of want to have sex with me. My father in law always shouts and does not fulfill her need for love or sex. She and I had some foreplay moments. I might have sex with her. So, how should I have sex with her even though she is little strong keep in mind that she is 58. Ladies help me out.

• What kind of advice or help are you actually looking for Jill? Are you having trouble deciding whether to do this or what possible outcomes may be?

Comment

• Which positions are the best when having sex with my mother in law? Will she able to take my hard thrusts?

Comment

• Hi Jill. You're not making much sense here. How would we know if she will be able to take your hard thrusts? If she is 58, it's not like she's elderly and fragile. Most 58 year olds are still vibrant and energetic.

I'm assuming you're either planning to cheat on your spouse, or your spouse just doesn't care.

You sound a bit trollish. Just know that if your situation is real, we are here to talk about it.........but if I suspect you're trolling, you'll be banned.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Thanks for your reply.

I am not trolling. I really want to understand my mother in law. My situation is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill View Post
            Hi, I am Jill
            Are you a man or a woman?
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Hi, I am a 32, a man.

Comment

• Each person is different. Maybe you could ask your father-in-law.
                "Those sowing seed with tears
                Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill View Post
                  I really want to understand my mother in law.
                  ask your wife about your MIL and why her mom is still married if you are concerned that her husband yells

Comment

• Yeah, I still can't really decide what type of help I could offer you, Jill

Have you really thought this through? You've already crossed some pretty serious boundaries by messing around with your MIL doing foreplay, as you say.
                    Are you really seeing this situation for what it is?
                    Are there existing problems within your own marriage?

I think if your MIL is unhappy in her marriage, a more appropriate way to support her would be encouraging her to leave the abusive husband, not providing for her physical needs.

I cannot imagine the betrayal going many ways within this family, by what you're involved in.
                    If you intend to continue a relationship with her, I'd also encourage you to leave your wife.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Thanks for your advice guys! My MIL and FIL stay in the same house because my wife is the only daughter. MIL is not ready to move out.
                      Last edited by Jill; 03-24-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• Is your wife okay with you sleeping with her mother?
                        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• 28, 38, 48, 58 it's all the same. The big question is you at 32 - why does or would this benefit you. What's in it for you other than sex? Are you ready to have your father-in-law come at your yelling and screaming? Are you ready to have your wife walk out on you? Are you ready to lose the entire family or to split an entire family up? Give your head a shake boy - - if this is a true scenario you are treading in very deep waters and need to leave well enough alone. It's no badge of honour to do this. Also, it's obvious that she had had children - you married her child -- why would you even think for a moment that you could "thrust" hard enough to bother her.
                          Last edited by Claret; 03-24-2017, 09:21 PM. Reason: to add additional information
                          That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Not sure if my wife is OK. I know it's deep waters. I will back off from my mother in law. If she is still bothering me I will tell my wife.

Comment

• Having a relationship with your MIL will most likely cause serious blow back and will likely split your current relationship, IMO.
                              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
                              • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
                              • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
                              • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
                              • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
                              Working...
                              X