• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncircumcised

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised

There appears to be women that don't mind uncircumcised penis and others to whom it is bothersome. The standup comedian Amy Schumer has said during her standups that she does not like uncircumcised penis. What is your opinion and reason for choice for uncircumcised or circumcised?

It doesn't matter to me. I appreciate the naturalness of the uncircumcised penis, but am not put off by those who are circumcised either. If he's happy with it, who am I to judge?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

just read on this and conclusion of article was sex is better for both if man is uncircumsized

Comment

I didn't notice a difference. I think some uncircumcised men don't clean well, and that's been the problem at times.

Comment

what do you think, curiouskatie?

Comment

Years ago I read an article that indicated that smegma that accumulates under foreskin breeds bacteria that causes vaginal infections. I can't remember if the article was based upon scientific research. It might've been the author's opinion.

Comment

curious Kate.....why ask but don't come back to post your thoughts?

Comment

Allz I know is what a few women have told me: they prefer circumcised. One woman dated two black dudes. Both were uncut. We'll leave it at her not willing to date another black dude. She definitely prefers cut.

Many years ago, I saw a movie (I know, movies ain't reality) in which a prostitute had to wash a client's uncircumcised member before completing the transaction.

Google, "Uncircumcised vaginal infections." You ought to pull up articles authored by physicians about nexus of uncut & infection.

Whether uncut or cut, men need to know proper hygiene before sex.

Comment

I can't believe this is still something women have an opinion on - seriously! Circumcision on a baby is barbaric and cruel and a violation of the child's right to choose what happens to its body and I couldn't care less of religion brainwashing to justify the practice and yes I understand this reply doesn't quite match the question. What you are born with you should love and accept. For all those women with strong opinions on uncircumcised men, I bet you wouldn't appreciate men (or women) picking to pieces the bits and pieces of your vagina and them not wanting to be with a woman with extra long labia etc and I'm sure in lots of cases with these women their vaginas aren't as neat and tidy as the media suggests every women looks like but you do t often hear men judge women for that!!

Comment

Oh and Amy should be counting her blessings when any man goes near her as she's revolting!!
                    Last edited by Romy; 05-18-2017, 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

deleted, similar post

Comment

Originally posted by Romy View Post
                        I can't believe this is still something women have an opinion on - seriously! Circumcision on a baby is barbaric and cruel and a violation of the child's right to choose what happens to its body and I couldn't care less of religion brainwashing to justify the practice and yes I understand this reply doesn't quite match the question. What you are born with you should love and accept. For all those women with strong opinions on uncircumcised men, I bet you wouldn't appreciate men (or women) picking to pieces the bits and pieces of your vagina and them not wanting to be with a woman with extra long labia etc and I'm sure in lots of cases with these women their vaginas aren't as neat and tidy as the media suggests every women looks like but you do t often hear men judge women for that!!
                        I'd suggest that you become tolerant of others' religious beliefs. We don't see life through the same lens.

Being a circumcised dude, I have no clue of uncircumcised men. I know only of what women have told me. A couple weekends ago, my g/f & my friend's g/f did discuss having sex with uncircumcised dudes. I didn't hear the entire conversation, but it appeared that both women preferred circumcised men.

There is legitimate medical reasons for circumcision. Smegma that accumulates under foreskin is an ideal breeding area for bacteria. You might want to Google, "Uncircumcised men vaginal infection."

Comment

Romy there are legitimate reasons for both viewpoints, imo. I know of many women that feel passionately about the subject, as you seem to. Bottom line is, both sides of that argument have merit.
                          Would you like to start another thread on the topic?

Comment

I'm circumcised and my parents did what they felt was right for me.
                            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Circumcision is a barbaric practice, whether you try to dress it up as a religious practice or no. And the health/sanitation issue is akin to arguing you should cut your nose off to avoid getting the sniffles.
                              How do the various members here feel about the revolting mutilation referred to as "female circumcision?"
                              Are you going to be just as open-minded about that?
                              Hmm?

Comment

Working...
                              X