• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Dinner Topics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Dinner Topics

The steak was beyond delicious. My g/f and my friend's g/f began discussing girl talk. One of them mentioned something about size. My g/f told us that of course, size does matter. She told me many, many years ago that small does not work for her. She learned from experience that drunken one-night-stands are like a box of chocolates: you'll never know what you're gonna get. Last night my friend's g/f and she were pretty graphic about girth. My g/f looked at me and in all seriousness told me that thickness matters, that she wants to be stretched to just below the point of pain. The other woman agreed.

Is that merely the opinion of two wined to the limit women, or is it true with most women?

I think drunk women tell tall tales

Comment

I'm hardly the most experienced woman, but I don't think it's the most important thing but yes it does matter to me.
      It's personal preference.

I have no experience with a micropenis but I'm not sure I'd be content with that long term. Same with the other extreme. Too big is not ok either.

Comment

You should use the search feature. There is tons of discussion here about this issue.

You get everyone from the wacky member that claims she needs a foot and a half to even start to be satisfied, to the ones that want something a little less than average, and everything in between.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

deleted joke which does not affect integrity of thread

Comment

Is this you under another name, Amy?

I'll tell you this much, 11 inches is the minimum that I'll accept into my inner sanctum. In fact, I've considered installing a yellow sign on my vagina that says as much "Must be 11 inches or more to proceed" or something like that. Size is ALL that matters.
            From this member: https://www.womens-health.com/boards...11021-carmen63

From this thread: https://www.womens-health.com/boards...husbands-penis

I don't come to this site for laughs, but this thread and that member are brilliant. What's so mesmerizing is that she says obviously ridiculous stuff, but then supports it with a mixture of facts, fantasy, psychology, and her personal experience. She sticks to her guns and acts like everyone else is crazy. It's so persuasive that people continue to engage with her.

I still don't know if she was a sincere person living in an entirely different world or a trolling genius. I wish I had been here during the short period she graced this board with her writings. If you're her, you jump right to the top of my favorite members list.

Comment

18 page thread about size.....
              who knew that existed; not me

Comment

Waverider.....don't think I could handle the conversations at your steak dinners

Comment

Way to make my response look random and weird, Amy.

Comment

you have to know by reading my posts that wouldn't be me

Comment

amy40 Yes, I took your claim that it was you as a joke. I know you're too thoughtful and sincere for that. That's what made it funny. But, it was your joke, not mine.

Comment

foot and a half struck me as funny but thought you were exaggerating, didn't know there was actual poster

Comment

Please stop deleting posts that you make here. If you don't want it posted, don't post it. But don't post it, then delete it after there are multiple responses to it. It is confusing for other members who come to read and potentially respond to the thread. Nothing you all are saying here makes much sense at all, due to posts being deleted.

Anyway, I think for most women, size DOES matter. The difference is, to what extent does it matter. That is the part that differs from woman to woman. Within reason, I have always felt like girth was more important than length because it provides the sensation of fullness.

The sex I have enjoyed most has not been with the men who have the biggest packages. They have been mostly average.
                          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
                            I think drunk women tell tall tales
                            amy40,

I'd write that you're absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stillness View Post
                              You should use the search feature. There is tons of discussion here about this issue.

You get everyone from the wacky member that claims she needs a foot and a half to even start to be satisfied, to the ones that want something a little less than average, and everything in between.
                              This was particular to two friends who were heavily into wine.

I'm sure your right. Women don't know what they want until they get it, and a lot of times it has nothing to do with horizontal gymnastics.

Comment

Working...
                              X