• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soreness after sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soreness after sex

I'm a fairly sexually active 22 year old and don't get sore after sex easily. I last had sex 24 hours ago and was feeling only soreness up until a few hours ago. Then the soreness turned to irritation and a very very slight itchy feeling at the opening of my vagina. I've had two yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis before and they've never been so immediate, so I'm not sure that's the case. There is also no abnormal discharge and I've been tested for STDs recently, but I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. The last time I was sore after sex was when I lost my virginity two years ago, and I can barely remember that, so I'm not sure if anyone else has ever experienced soreness that's turned irritated and a little itchy.

Could this be due to "stubble"? Was his pubic area shaved? Pubic hairs are fairly stiff when they are cut short, so if they were short, the pounding of sex could cause irritation. Further, they could poke bacteria into the surface of the skin which could cause more irritation later. I've given a girl oral when her pubic hairs were trimmed short and they irritated my face quite a bit.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I would give it a day or two of leaving it completely alone other than of course to wipe and clean. Keep irritants away from it, no creams and lotions and perfumey soaps. Just leave it alone and see if it eases up in the next day. If not, it may be an infection. I have had things happen before where I just got irritated. Not sure if it was the condom, the stubble, his soap, etc.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

EmmaSee - you feel better now? Vaginas have a delicate balance. Did your partner cum inside you? Vaginas are acidic but sperm is basic and can sometimes throw off your ph. Also, were you wet enough? Maybe too dry and you ended up with irritation/fissures due to that. If not better, I'd get it checked out to rule out STD, YI, or BV.

Comment

Working...
        X