• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No feeling in wife's vagina- maybe after childbirth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No feeling in wife's vagina- maybe after childbirth?

I'll try keeping this short and to the point, but it's very detailed so if you have the time please read it through.
    My wife and I have been together for 7 wonderful years. When we first started having sex, it would take a long time before I could get in. We were each other's first. It makes sense to me that the first handful of times we had sex, it would take a long time just to get in. After that it was increasingly easier-nothing abnormal there.

What IS abnormal, is that the INSIDE (not talking about the actual opening) of her vagina doesn't feel the same. Before she gave birth to our beautiful child at a young age, every single part of my penis was being squeezed by an incredibly soft and awesome sensation. Sometime after, during or even shortly BEFORE pregnancy, I can't remember, it lost all tightness.
    I don't really feel anything except some wetness. Except sometimes I notice she's kind of dry, but still fully aroused? She's usually VERY wet, but when she's dry I actually feel less. I thought something was wrong with me, so I changed from boxers to briefs, and even started putting lotion on my penis head after showering, thinking maybe it was dry and not sensitive enough. I am circumcised.

Well, desperate to know if it was her or me, a few years ago I bought a Fleshlight. To my dismay, it felt incredible. There's NO way it's my penis that has lost feeling. She has not changed during intercourse, everything is the same as it's always been. After giving birth, she got an IUD. It's still in and she did have it checked when she needed to. Everything with her seems the same, EXCEPT-I can't feel her!

On rare occasions, I CAN feel her like I used to, but only for a few seconds. It's a few seconds of heaven. I can still come, but it's just not the same. Giving birth once especially at a young age won't permanently stretch it, and I don't believe an IUD can change anything. This isn't putting a strain on my relationship with her, but it's upsetting that I don't feel her anymore. She knows about it, but thinks it's my penis that has lost sensitivity, because that's what I've blamed it on in the past. She is healthy and not over/under weight.

Does anyone have any actual, knowledgeable ideas to what the issue can be? This is very frustrating!

I think childbirth can and often does permanently change the vaginal canal. It even changes bone structure.

Your wife could try kegel exercises. Ben wa balls are really nice to accentuate kegels. My wife got me some as a gift. I thought it was an odd gift since she would be the one using them. After she used them we realized that it was a good gift for both of us.

Maybe you could get some. Just be really careful so you don't hurt her feelings. Men can do kegels too. Maybe you could try to do some and tell her how it feels and ask her if she's interested in trying. If she says yes, then maybe you could get her some.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Working...
    X