Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you use to clean up after sex?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What do you use to clean up after sex?

Hello ladies,
    I have a burning question: what do you use to clean up after sex? Unless you're using a condom, which makes that easy.

The way it's gone in my sex life is that my partner comes, either inside me or somewhere on me or on him, depending on what we're doing. Then we scramble around for something to wipe it off with, tshirt, underwear, tissues, whatever we can reach. All the time trying not to get it all over the place. It's like we are surprised and unprepared every time!

So we thought it would be a good idea to have like a special dedicated little towels to keep around the bed just for that purpose, and even decided to make a product like that, since we couldn't find anything just right. Good idea, bad idea, are we weird?

• I always keep a couple of unused handkerchiefs on my bedside table.... when my wife & I are going to make love I will grab one, unfold it and get it ready
    after I've ejaculated I withdraw and wipe my pen!s with the handkerchief and use it to mop up any 'spillage' - it works well and saves us having to fumble around looking for something to clean up.

Comment

• Keep a small towel by the bed, whether you have sex planned or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred View Post
        Keep a small towel by the bed, whether you have sex planned or not.
        but what if MOST of your sex is not in a bed

Comment

• Johnson's Baby wipes

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

but what if MOST of your sex is not in a bed
            Where is most of it?

Comment

• Uhm... a washcloth?

Comment

• Originally posted by cathygirl View Post
                Uhm... a washcloth?
                No. Rub it in.

If I cum inside of my g/f, sometimes she'll hold her hand under her p-u-s-s-y while heading to a toilet. She'll always try to pee after I cum inside of her. The last couple times, she has swallowed and has rubbed a huge wad all over her breasts. If I cum on her, she'll always play with it & rub it in. Sometimes when I fill up her vajayjay, she'll let it drip outta her.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post

No. Rub it in.

If I cum inside of my g/f, sometimes she'll hold her hand under her p-u-s-s-y while heading to a toilet. She'll always try to pee after I cum inside of her. The last couple times, she has swallowed and has rubbed a huge wad all over her breasts. If I cum on her, she'll always play with it & rub it in. Sometimes when I fill up her vajayjay, she'll let it drip outta her.
                  I’ve tried to tell my wife that sperm is good for the skin, but she won’t have a bar of it and won’t let me ejaculate anywhere other than inside her…. she won't touch my cum
                  I’'d give anything to be able to climax over her breasts.

Comment

• Typically I use used panties. They are already "dirty" from the day and I just toss them in the hamper after clean up (which entails a baby wipe and urination, the panties are to catch any fluids on the way to the bathroom).

Comment

• We keep sone cloth diapers around. They work well and are inexpensive. Not as easy to explain now, though, as when we had little kids.

Comment

• cool, interesting options...
                        We were also underwear/t-shirt people, then tried to graduate to washcloth, but they were too small, and didn't really absorb anything, plus I have nice washcloths that match my bathroom towels and didn't want to use them.

Long story short, we did make this into a product, check it out
                        Link removed

It actually came out really nice, we tried a bunch of different towel weights and weaves, and the one we settled on absorbs semen like nobody's business. It just disappears. Plus it's a cute and nice, and there is no confusing it with the regular washcloths.

Hope you guys check it out, and give us feedback!
                        Last edited by atskitty2; 10-17-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by muffin70 View Post

I’ve tried to tell my wife that sperm is good for the skin, but she won’t have a bar of it and won’t let me ejaculate anywhere other than inside her…. she won't touch my cum
                          I’'d give anything to be able to climax over her breasts.
                          hey muffin, maybe your wife would be more open to things if you gave her a nice pretty Love Mop, and made her feel all special about things, cleaned her up afterwards? just a thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetThursday View Post

hey muffin, maybe your wife would be more open to things if you gave her a nice pretty Love Mop, and made her feel all special about things, cleaned her up afterwards? just a thought...
                            I don't know what a love mop is sorry? - but I've asked her nicely and promised to have a towel ready to clean up as soon as I am finished, but she still isn't interested..... the only time I've been able to do it was 10 years ago? when she came home from a work function completely drunk - but she didn't know what I was doing at the time....

Comment

• Muffin70 maybe try in the shower? I'm not a fan of getting a mess on me, but at least in the shower it's instant clean up and no fuss with a towel. So for special occasions the shower messes don't bother me. Just a suggestion that is a bit of a compromise.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Personally, I love all the different styles. But having a little hair shows maturity, and I find that sexy. My personal favorite is my wife keeping a...

05-21-2020, 09:30 AM By Zeus_66
                              • Reply to Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

I second Alison H.'s post.

I'm afraid I know very little about Perimenopause anxiety, but Alison's post makes sense. I do hope you find the...

05-19-2020, 01:45 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to My Heart's Desire

I have re-published my book "Welcome To Hell". It's awesome. It is a hardback and is A4 size. I have another book in print called "Gobbledegook"...

05-19-2020, 01:42 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to My Passion For Creativity And Art Is Making Me Feel Really Lonely

I've always been artistic: and always will be. I was always good at art, although I never excelled in painting. But I use my artistic imagination to write...

05-19-2020, 01:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to isolated as a family

So sorry your family has lost the dog. Such a terrible time.

I have been enjoying watching the neighborhood kids play the last few weeks....

05-17-2020, 06:41 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
                              • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
                              • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
                                he's at higher risk
                                his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
                              Working...
                              X