• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain before/after orgasm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain before/after orgasm

the last couple times, I have had a strong pain on my left chest area just before orgasm but then that goes away
    my pulse does seem to really go up
    and then a headache afterwards (just recently)

have never been one to get headaches much so I am puzzled by the headaches, they don't last long though
    I checked BP this week and it was 120/78

has anyone else had pain just before/after?

If you are asking if anyone thinks it may be heart related - I don't think so. You may just be holding your breath a bit too long, or in the wrong position, or your partner may be leaning on you or you could be in an awkward position. With all that, yah, I used to get the occasional headache after a particularly intense session and orgasm. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. It's just a very strong emotional response as well as physical.

Comment

the first time it happened, I did think it was heart related as it's a pretty sharp pain
      however, the second time I tried to breathe better and the pain went down and wasn't as intense, so it could have been breath related
      but that has never happened ever before so it kind of scared me

the sex headaches are new, too

Comment

Sexual excitement is a great painkiller. The problem is that once it goes away the pain, discomfort, or sickness is no longer masked. If you have something bothering you that you just normal deal with and ignore, then it could feel more pronounced right after.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

tonite, the other side of my chest was tight and hurting and had a headache, again
          it must be stress related as this time not sex related

aspirin helped

Comment

Working...
          X