• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you think of a penile implant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you think of a penile implant?

Hi,

I am a 29 year old male here, but would like some honest opinions from women on how they would feel about a partner with a penile implant.

A penile implant is a three piece device that fits inside the penis and the scrotum. In the scrotum is a small bulb that you pump that gives the penis an erection that can stay erect for as long as necessary. This device is put into the penis because the man is unable to get erections good enough for sex due to health reasons that cause the penis to be unable to without it. The device does allow for ejaculation and is made to not change the sensations.

I may be getting one of these implants in the future and would like to know how women would feel about it.

Is this something that you would be ok with in a sexual partner, or is it something you would not consider?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

If I were in a loving relationship and my partner had need of such a device I'd try to be understanding. First of all I'd probably ask a lot of questions, such as why he felt the need for the implant, is it for him or is it for what he perceives my needs to be? Secondly, does this device allow for ejaculation. Would the male get enough satisfaction as well.

I don't think I'd be against it per se, there is a lot more to consider than just the fact that the partner has an implant.

Comment

I knew a guy that had one. He loved it. It rejuvenated his sex life. That being said, there are risks associated with both the surgery and the continued use of the implant. Are you comfortable with accepting the possibility of a less than desired outcome?
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Yeah it certainly wouldn't deter me necessarily but I would want more information, especially if it was a new relationship.

You're so young, one of the first questions would be whether all other options had been explored.
        Last edited by atskitty2; 11-13-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I would be very supportive. If it means you can then maintain a physical relationship with your partner (something very important to me) then I would be all for it. I would never suggest to a partner to get one - it would need to be their decision. I think it's a wonderful option for men who have erectile dysfunction.

Comment

Working...
          X