Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF's vagina is sore after sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• GF's vagina is sore after sex

My girlfriend has commented a few times about being sore after sex. It has always been after we have done it 3+ times in a night or multiple nights in a row. When I have asked if I had been too rough or if there was not enough foreplay beforehand she has said no that was not the problem. Can any girls here let me know if this is a normal thing if you have lots of sex in a short period of time? I don' like the thought that I may be hurting her. We pretty much always go at least twice in a night. Not sure if this makes a difference for the multiple nights in a row.

thank you in advance for your time.
    Last edited by Ereg87; 11-18-2017, 08:58 PM. Reason: Typo

• Welcome to WH!

the moisture for sexual procreation is released from the Bartholin gland
    but the body doesn't have enough for lots of sexual recreation (so I read)

so you may want to use some type of lubrication during more sessions

Comment

• If she says that's not the issue, then I'd choose some lubricants to try together, and add those when things start to get a little tacky during sex. (By tacky I mean, dry)

Start with water based lubes and see if those work first.

Comment

• There is probably enough lubrication the first time around, somewhat less the second, and it's most likely non-existent for a third round. Vaginas can take a pounding but need a rest once in a while. Can you think of other activities other than intercourse to relieve issue?
        That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ereg87 View Post
          I don' like the thought that I may be hurting her.
          thank you in advance for your time.
          maybe you can give her time to recoup?

Comment

• This has happened to me several times too, such a pain! I found Luvena helps everytime, and I have never had the issue since. Its over the counter, much cheaper than going to a Dr when you don't have insurance! I always buy it from Amazon
            Good luck!
            Last edited by Ashlee T.; 03-20-2019, 01:28 PM. Reason: Removed outbound link

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Thanks for the replies. My sister and I are very worried she wont have the resorses she will need in the future. Nursing homes are not ideal and would...

Today, 05:50 PM By secretkeeper
            • Reply to AC7

No. My juicer can make it, but I've never actually done it. I may have made some at Whole Foods, but I typically buy peanut butter or almond butter from...

Today, 01:09 PM By Stillness
            • Reply to I dont trust Mother

as mentioned in my feb post, this has happened in our family
              the youngest being the beneficiary, also

for peace of mind, try to let...

Today, 12:10 PM By amy40
            • Reply to Period every five months or so

Hey there. This is a really tough one. Mainly, because I'm not an OB-GYN.

Have you spoken with your doctor about what the potential causes...

Today, 09:26 AM By Ashlee T.
            • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Okay, so there are some things that stood out to me big time.

First, the woman doesn't feel good. Maybe it's weight, maybe it's hormones,...

Today, 09:13 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X