• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dorm room sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorm room sex

how common is it?
    it never happened in the dorm room I was in with 4 of us in a room

however, one of our roommates disappeared and "visited" the RA on the floor once a week
    we suspected it was going on but we never asked and she never told
    ​​​our RA was a male as we had the only mixed floor in the dorm; it was a "study" floor for more serious students

I missed out on the experience of dorm life in college. I went to college later, and I had a place off campus already.

Comment

I was only in the dorm one year as I just couldn't make enough money to afford staying
      living in an old, mouse infested rented house with 3 other roommates ended up being more affordable

Comment

I only lived in a dorm room for my first year. after that, I lived off campus in several different houses, all with housemates. I was not directly aware of any dorm sex.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I never did. Closest was some petting in the TV room at the girl's dorm. My roommate did, though. All the time. It was annoying enough that I switched to a single room.

Comment

Oh yeah........happens all the time. But, not for me because I did not live in a dorm. I work on a college campus though and I think it's one of the big factors in room change requests.

I'm constantly shocked by the lack of consideration people have for other people, in general. I'm overly picky about not disrupting others, not putting anyone out, not interfering with what they're doing. I have found that so many people are NOT like that at all. They are purely self focused and don't give much thought to how their actions affect others. I have noticed this in places like the beach when someone on the beach will blast their music so that the whole beach has to listen to it. I would NEVER dream of doing anything even close to that. I would have never survived a dorm room with someone who was inconsiderate like that. It is probably my biggest pet peeve in life. Some students have no qualms about getting some action in their dorm sized bed while their roommate lays across the room maybe 10 feet from them. As long as they are getting what they want, they don't care what that other person wants. Yuck. I would die. Lol
            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

My g/f told me that when she was away at college and living in a dorm, she had sex all the time in either her dorm room or a boyfriend's dorm room. College kids learn very early how to sneak boys into their dorm rooms. And she went to college during an era when dorms were gender segregated and monitors assured compliance.

I was a commuter student. I've never lived in a dorm. I lived in an apartment. But I can tell you that college was as much about sex as it was about learning.

Comment

Working...
              X