• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you remember your first kiss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you remember your first kiss?

6th grade
    we made plans to meet at school on the weekend "to kiss"
    we each rode our bikes there, we were afraid someone might see us as the school was in an allotment
    so we ducked behind the dumpster

it was just a peck

I think we were eleven or twelve. She was a friend's friend and I had stopped by to say hi. I knew she had kissed my friend. I asked her if we could try it. Just a quick touching of the lips out on the doorstep. Didn't talk to her much after that and her dad was transferred about a month later (USAF). Never saw her again and I don't even remember her name.

Comment

Originally posted by bcted View Post
      I knew she had kissed my friend. I asked her if we could try it. Just a quick touching of the lips out on the doorstep.
      sweet

Comment

I remember kissing a girl at school called Helen when I was about 10.... but I had my first passionate kiss with a girl called Sarah when I was 13/14? and I got an erection while we were kissing.... I remember thinking something was wrong with me - I didn't know getting an erection had anything to do with girls then LOL!

Comment

I think I was 15...is it bad that I don't really remember the event? lol

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
            I think I was 15...is it bad that I don't really remember the event? lol
            kitty, I find it bad that I don't remember husband and I having sex on our honeymoon
            you'd think I'd remember the first time
            I have tried many times to remember but I just remember the driving/traveling to places and where we stayed

Comment

Actually, I don't. I don't just not remember it, I don't even remember who it was with. That seems so strange to me that such a meaningful time could be completely forgotten. The mind is such a powerful thing. Wonder what the difference is in those who remember things like that from childhood and those of us who don't?
              "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
              X