• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you remember your first kiss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you remember your first kiss?

6th grade
    we made plans to meet at school on the weekend "to kiss"
    we each rode our bikes there, we were afraid someone might see us as the school was in an allotment
    so we ducked behind the dumpster

it was just a peck

I think we were eleven or twelve. She was a friend's friend and I had stopped by to say hi. I knew she had kissed my friend. I asked her if we could try it. Just a quick touching of the lips out on the doorstep. Didn't talk to her much after that and her dad was transferred about a month later (USAF). Never saw her again and I don't even remember her name.

Comment

Originally posted by bcted View Post
      I knew she had kissed my friend. I asked her if we could try it. Just a quick touching of the lips out on the doorstep.
      sweet

Comment

I remember kissing a girl at school called Helen when I was about 10.... but I had my first passionate kiss with a girl called Sarah when I was 13/14? and I got an erection while we were kissing.... I remember thinking something was wrong with me - I didn't know getting an erection had anything to do with girls then LOL!

Comment

I think I was 15...is it bad that I don't really remember the event? lol

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
            I think I was 15...is it bad that I don't really remember the event? lol
            no, course not

Comment

Actually, I don't. I don't just not remember it, I don't even remember who it was with. That seems so strange to me that such a meaningful time could be completely forgotten. The mind is such a powerful thing. Wonder what the difference is in those who remember things like that from childhood and those of us who don't?
              "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Yeah, it was with a girl 'friend' back in fifth grade. We spent lots of time together but it wasn't anything romantic. One day she asked if we could practice kissing and I obliged.

Comment

Is kissing a difficult thing to learn? I'm talking about the heavy tongue stuff...looks pretty tricky. I bet most men aren't that good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by a_dub View Post
                    I I bet most men aren't that good at it.
                    before I was married, was at a coffee shop on a counter stool and I said it was my birthday
                    the guy came out from behind the counter and gave me a long kiss.....it was a good one!

Comment

amy I'm surprised you didn't punch him!

I might have

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                        amy I'm surprised you didn't punch him!

I might have
                        What if he was really cute? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post

before I was married, was at a coffee shop on a counter stool and I said it was my birthday
                          the guy came out from behind the counter and gave me a long kiss.....it was a good one!

Was there tongue involved? Sounds pretty exciting, haha.

Comment

I don't care how cute he is, he ought not be getting into my personal space without an invitation. My personal boundaries are a bit more strict than that, and in the past year or so, even more than ever. If a stranger came up and got in my face he'd be pushed away at the very least...

Not meaning to turn a playful encounter into a drag, but really, this thought process is what is wrong in so many instances. This attitude and mentality is part of the problem in our culture with aggression and lack of respect. Men too often (& women) think they can just do this sort of thing to the opposite sex and nothing is said about it. I realize this was a fun thing for everyone involved, but that young man may have no respect,even in more serious situations.

You were fine with this guy that you don't know, touching and kissing you. So he learned that behavior is well received, and you enjoyed it. He may have done it again to someone that wasn't so flattered.

He took a liberty, in the name of celebration. I'm sure he meant no harm. But aside from how cute everyone thought it was, at it's core it was disrespectful and could be considered assault if you didn't want that advancement.

K. Rant over.

Comment

just recently watched some Christmas movies and in one romantic movie two strangers got stuck briefly in an elevator and they kissed

Comment

Working...
                              X