• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is penis to small to please girl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is penis to small to please girl?

Hi guys i'm looking for feedback from people with small penis. Like how was your sex life? Could you satisfies ur female partner? Pls give feedback. Bcs this starting to be a major problem for me, i have already rejected piap piap TWICE from 2 different girl bcs i'm still close friends with them, embarrass of it and also scared cannot please them then word will spread. So i'm looking now for feedback from people with penis size less then 5" or people who know someone with a small member like maybe you have a gf who former partner was small? What she had to say?
    (Link removed)
    Last edited by atskitty2; 12-17-2017, 04:21 PM.

There are many women that are satisfied with their partner's penis, when it may be statistically on the smaller side. I have no idea what piap piap is. Is that oral sex?

I dated a man with a penis on the smaller side of what I'd ever experienced. We didn't have intercourse, and the size of his penis had less to do with it, than his other approaches to sex and sexual activity. If you're connecting with someone, and the attraction is there, you will find ways to please each other, I believe. Learn to communicate and tune into your partner. If you have some trust issues with a potential partner, regarding discretion, it's probably best to not engage in intimate activities with them anyway.

Many women also exclusively want larger penises. If that's the case, and you have chemistry otherwise, you can always experiment with strap ons and other toys.

Please, avoid allowing this to be detrimental to your confidence. Lacking confidence is a bigger turnoff than a smaller-sized penis. Your penis is just fine, and you can learn to be a great lover whether you have a huge one or small one.

Comment

If one thing inhibits your sexual encounters, it will be your self confidence NOT your penis size. I can tell you that for certain. If you're seeking meaningless encounters, you will find yourself being pickier and the women being pickier of you because in those types of encounters, you both are only seeking one thing. If you are seeking sex in meaningful relationships, you will find the reaction to be different. If you are a good lover, confident, sensual, loving, gentle but know when to be a little rough, if you show her that you worship every inch of her body, you are likely to have that favor returned to you.

Less than 5" can mean a lot of things. It could mean 4 inches, which isn't uncommon. Or it could mean 1-2 inches, which would put you into the micro-penis category. If you are in the micro penis category, it can inhibit the ability to have typical intercourse and is something you'd have to work to overcome by focusing more on other avenues of pleasure.

"Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Penis size has nothing to do with female pleasure. If you believe this, you are either incorrectly informed or think sex is all about the penis.

How do you please a woman? Ask her.
        How do you make a woman orgasm? For most women it is with your tongue, hands or toys. It is very rarely with a penis.
        How do you make a woman orgasm with your penis? By using it correctly, ie moving around to rub against the clit.

Your size has nothing to do with female pleasure. If you are worried about pleasuring your partner, read/study on how to please a woman. If you have your own hangups about your penis size, then you need to overcome them.
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

DreamP346,

I have had more than one woman, including my current g/f, tell me that when a woman says that size doesn't matter, she's lying.

However, when a woman is in love with a man, she'll overcome his size issues.

I'll go with Beautiful Disaster here: confidence can compensate.

Comment

I don't think that there is anything to do with penis size for women to be satisfied. If you want her to satisfy that is how long you can survive during sex not with the small or long size.

Comment

James,

If you have women friends with whom you can candidly talk sex, I'd ask them.

The absolute best sex advice I've received has been from women.

Comment

Hey WaveRider - all the responders here except you and James ARE women. haha!
                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Have to agree with wave rider. Size does matter. just not as much as people think for most women. If you are not confident.. the size will matter then, it becomes more of an issue. Its not black and white. its not Size always matters or size never matters, a lot of girls on here forget that girls like me DO exist, who find size very important.

So really it tends to be not only on your confidence, but on the girl you are with too. Il be honest some hate penises smaller than 5"...i don't, but i don't really get pleasure from them either. i have a friend who loves 4-6" penises, some endure them and love 6-8", but work around your size. MOST girls i found to be very accepting of 4-5.5" if you are confident but ideally like 6-7".

Its about the girl, the girls past, how she views her past sex experiences vs her exes sizes and skills, i know so many who have a bad experience with a big penis cause they tend to be lazy. but i ride them so i don't get that bad experience i get the best out of it regardless.

humans are complex.

Most girls could orgasm harder on a bigger penis, maybe faster too. but yours will get most girls there too, so long as you have the stamina for it and confidence to pound her silly. Some girls you just wont be able to please with it, but take that as it comes and do NOT let it worry you, even though there are more girls like that that most ladies on here like to admit, most are kind and will still enjoy the sex a bit differently, also, knowing how to use your tongue goes a LONG way. IMPORTANT: Turn her on, the more she wants you, the easier it will be trust me.

The biggest issue here is people defend their opinions, but they are just that, opinions. There is no true right and wrong. Know for some size matters, know for others size does not, know for most they want you to be able to last a few mins before finishing, Know there is always better out there, and yes most might be bigger, some may even be the same size, do not let that bother you, girls concentrate on the guy in front of them most the time, even me, if someone pulled down and i saw a 4.5" erect penis, yeah il be a bit dissapointed not going to lie, this isn't the place for fibs. but i would concentrate on having fun and making it good for us both, even if its me giving him a amazing blowjob which im skilled at in my humble opinion. both are happy. But i NEVER think during a session "oh i can so do with X here right now with him 10 incher" no doesn't happen, i would puke if i did that. and if a girl does. or cheats on your, or splits up with you due to size. thats bad character.

Im a size queen, but im a nice size queen haha.
                  Last edited by deep-evie; 12-16-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

It's all about your skill and your enthusiasm. The bigger the better only applies if you don't know what you're doing but you happen to be hung like a tree stump.

Many women can't orgasm from intercourse alone. That's where your hands, your mouth, and above all your mind comes into play.

Treat her right and she probably won't care whether you're 4" or 14".

I say probably because there are a few women who'll bail the instant they don't consider you the right size. Then again, there are some men who'll bail on a woman the instant they don't consider their breasts the right size either.

Comment

I'm sure women's desires varies. I relate to my g/f a lot because she's my most current relationship, we've had a lot of sex, and we've always been able to talk openly about sex. She has told me that after she orgasms, she wants girth inside of her, a penis that she can feel. And she wants to be banged like a screen door in a hurricane. She does not like tender, loving sex.

She has had small. She doesn't like small. She'd rather have girth than length. This is especially true when she's giving head. She does not like long shoved down her throat.

She doesn't do well with shy dudes and dudes who didn't talk (especially dirty) talk during sex. Every dude with whom she has had sex (there were a couple exceptions) were shy or reticent during sex, as though they did something they shouldn't have. According to her, I'm the perfect size for her, and I ain't shy. She wants to be dominated during sex. She is submissive. She loves that I'll take charge and tell her what to do. And she LOVES dirty talk.

I can think of two other women who have told me that small didn't work for them. One got into an argument with her then b/f. During heat of their argument, she told him that he had a small package. I told her that that was a difficult comment to forget. In fact, he'd never forget that she said it. Likewise, no man should ever demean a woman about her sexual ability or size of her assets. My g/f, in an argument with his ex, told him that he was lousy in bed. I told her that that was a very harsh comment. According to her, he was close to the worse sex or the worst sex she has ever had. He was at fault for refusing to allow her to teach him how to have incredible sex. But she should have never thrown it in his face.

I've recently bought my g/f another vibrator. The sales girl got me dialed in to a perfect one. I saw a few HUGE black dildos on display. I asked her if women liked them huge. She told me that they sell them. My g/f wanted a big, fat, black dildo. She has a thing for black men. I couldn't find one that I thought would work. So I bought her a black vibrator that she can easily hide inside of her purse. It's about 7" long but shy on girth that she likes.

I sure other women like different shapes and sizes.

Comment

I had also faced same problem. At that time, I shared my issue with my close friend and he suggested me Endowinex herbal pills. So, I suggest these pills for best results without any side effect.

Comment

Originally posted by stuartmathew View Post

I had also faced same problem. At that time, I shared my issue with my close friend and he suggested me Endowinex herbal pills. So, I suggest these pills for best results without any side effect.
                          I suggest you peddle false information and false hope elsewhere. That sounds blunt, I know, but you must know that there is no pill that can make a penis bigger. Total nonsense to suggest otherwise. Those who manufacture and sell such snake oil should be jailed. The same applies to pills, creams, etc., said to enlarge breasts. All stuff designed to part the desperate and naive from their hard-earned money. Shameful.

If I am wrong, please provide credible medical/scientific studies to back up what you say. I'll be happy to retract my comments and apologize.

I have been able to find no credible websites and studies to support silly claims such as you are making. Plenty to the contrary, such as from the Mayo Clinic. Google May Clinic - Penile Enlargement and you'll find accurate information, including these quotes:

"Companies offer many different types of nonsurgical penis enlargement treatments, and often promote them with serious looking advertisements that include endorsements from "scientific" researchers. But if you look closely, you'll see that claims of safety and effectiveness haven't been proved So, marketers rely on testimonials, skewed data and questionable before-and-after photos. On close inspection of so-called sexual enhancement supplements, you may notice a sentence such as, "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)." Indeed, manufacturers don't have to provide evidence to the FDA of safety or effectiveness before putting dietary supplements on the market.
                          Pills and lotions. These usually contain vitamins, minerals, herbs or hormones that claim to enlarge the penis. None of these products has been proved to work, and some may be harmful."

Interesting to see that a few days ago someone (maybe you?) touted Endowinex on another forum - one related to men's issues. It went like this:

I was also facing the same issues as small penis & less sex stamina. I ashamed to tell anyone of my problem after that I started research on the internet and I found many products that promise you to give results in one month, guys please trust me it's not a piece of cake that can achieve in a month.

After a couple of months, One of my friends tells me about the <REMOVED BY ADMIN FOR SPAM>. I have started research on that product like what is the product made of. Its 100% natural, without any side effects and 90 days money back guarantee. you can also find this on <removed by Admin>

I like this offer and take a chance. You cannot believe me that I got 2" growth in 2 months. The result was out of the box. I can't imagine that it can work.

hope this will help you.

ADMIN NOTE: This post has been edited for potential spam. There are NO pills on the market that will get you these kinds of results. NEVER fall for Snake Oil Salesmen like this. It's a shame that companies like this prey on men that just want to be happy. :-(
                          I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

The fact is that if any of these so called enhancement products worked, the world would beat a path to manufacturer's door and you would have a person worth more than Gates. The same for the diet pills, the cancer drugs and many other things. The only diet one that seemed to work was fen-phen that turned out to be deadly.
                            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

The 4 Ss of sex: skill, stamina, speed (pacing), size, all 4 are important factors and revolve around a centre point of attraction, for good sex you need 3 of those 4 things, for sure, a triangle of size speed and stamina work well, skill speed and stamina is great for a lot of girls, same for size skill and speed, if he is skilled, is nicely sized down there and is fast, even a 3-4 min session is great, but skill as great as it sounds on paper, is useless without 2 of the other 3 things i mentioned. skill and size together mean nothing without stamina and speed to back it up, skill and stamina is meh without speed or size, its probably the best out of all the 2 part options but its not well rounded.

The best sex is with a guy who has size, is swift, has stamina and has skill, and all around his attraction.

Easy way to put this, guys, if you are not very thick and under 5 inches, for a lot of girls size part is honestly probably wobbly, dont shoot for a square go for a triangle, work on your stamina, speed and skill, not take pills.

IF your a 2 part game however, and have say skill and speed, but not size and stamina, thats where things get a bit shakey for most girls your only option being to try and improve your stamina.

as far as size vs speed goes, it is mostly about how much penis per second moves near enough a bigger and smaller penis thrusting at the same speed is different, the bigger guy with 1 in and out if hes 7" gets 14" of movement, where the 5" guy gets only 10" of movement in the same time frame,so thrust faster! i found with big penises, as much as they have to have skill and put in effort, it isn't close to the effort a small penis man has to put in, thats fact. Good rule of thumb, each girl is different, if you notice she isn't responding as well as you would like, up the pace a little. myself i like a 7-8" long one with moderate thickness going VERY fast, this is why smaller penises dont do it for me, they cant thrust fast enough to put it simply, im too used to the inside shaking pace with a bigger one, so the smaller one has far less buildup for me, no doubt given 20-30 mins i could achieve an orgasm with a 4-5" man but who can go that long?

Size speed skill stamina, if your lacking one, make up for it by bolstering the other 3. If your lacking 2 or more... get good at foreplay if unable to get a 3rd up there, then try your best after letting her cum a few times.

No need to overcomplicate things, in my experience its this simple.

like with waveriders girl im sure if she gets a guy with speed stamina and skill in the bucket load she will enjoy it, like me, given he is fast has skill and lasts.

Comment

Working...
                              X