• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is penis to small to please girl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is penis to small to please girl?

Hi guys i'm looking for feedback from people with small penis. Like how was your sex life? Could you satisfies ur female partner? Pls give feedback. Bcs this starting to be a major problem for me, i have already rejected piap piap TWICE from 2 different girl bcs i'm still close friends with them, embarrass of it and also scared cannot please them then word will spread. So i'm looking now for feedback from people with penis size less then 5" or people who know someone with a small member like maybe you have a gf who former partner was small? What she had to say?
    http://pknamkhoahanoi.com/dau-hieu-b...-gi-10272.html
    Last edited by Duongnh; Today, 02:54 AM.

There are many women that are satisfied with their partner's penis, when it may be statistically on the smaller side. I have no idea what piap piap is. Is that oral sex?

I dated a man with a penis on the smaller side of what I'd ever experienced. We didn't have intercourse, and the size of his penis had less to do with it, than his other approaches to sex and sexual activity. If you're connecting with someone, and the attraction is there, you will find ways to please each other, I believe. Learn to communicate and tune into your partner. If you have some trust issues with a potential partner, regarding discretion, it's probably best to not engage in intimate activities with them anyway.

Many women also exclusively want larger penises. If that's the case, and you have chemistry otherwise, you can always experiment with strap ons and other toys.

Please, avoid allowing this to be detrimental to your confidence. Lacking confidence is a bigger turnoff than a smaller-sized penis. Your penis is just fine, and you can learn to be a great lover whether you have a huge one or small one.

Comment

If one thing inhibits your sexual encounters, it will be your self confidence NOT your penis size. I can tell you that for certain. If you're seeking meaningless encounters, you will find yourself being pickier and the women being pickier of you because in those types of encounters, you both are only seeking one thing. If you are seeking sex in meaningful relationships, you will find the reaction to be different. If you are a good lover, confident, sensual, loving, gentle but know when to be a little rough, if you show her that you worship every inch of her body, you are likely to have that favor returned to you.

Less than 5" can mean a lot of things. It could mean 4 inches, which isn't uncommon. Or it could mean 1-2 inches, which would put you into the micro-penis category. If you are in the micro penis category, it can inhibit the ability to have typical intercourse and is something you'd have to work to overcome by focusing more on other avenues of pleasure.

"Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Penis size has nothing to do with female pleasure. If you believe this, you are either incorrectly informed or think sex is all about the penis.

How do you please a woman? Ask her.
        How do you make a woman orgasm? For most women it is with your tongue, hands or toys. It is very rarely with a penis.
        How do you make a woman orgasm with your penis? By using it correctly, ie moving around to rub against the clit.

Your size has nothing to do with female pleasure. If you are worried about pleasuring your partner, read/study on how to please a woman. If you have your own hangups about your penis size, then you need to overcome them.
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

DreamP346,

I have had more than one woman, including my current g/f, tell me that when a woman says that size doesn't matter, she's lying.

However, when a woman is in love with a man, she'll overcome his size issues.

I'll go with Beautiful Disaster here: confidence can compensate.

Comment

I don't think that there is anything to do with penis size for women to be satisfied. If you want her to satisfy that is how long you can survive during sex not with the small or long size.

Comment

James,

If you have women friends with whom you can candidly talk sex, I'd ask them.

The absolute best sex advice I've received has been from women.

Comment

Hey WaveRider - all the responders here except you and James ARE women. haha!
                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
                X