• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am circumcised, as are most American men (presumably) but I'm curious to know if most American women have a preference either way?

Have any you ever had sex with an uncircumcised man, and if so, what differences did you notice? Did one feel better than the other?

I don't have a preference. I've read that other women can tell the difference, but I certainly can't.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      I don't have a preference. I've read that other women can tell the difference, but I certainly can't.
      So you have run into uncut men before? Is it rare in the US?

Comment

Yeah, they're around. Not common but they are here.

Comment

My ex-g/f did not prefer uncircumcised penises. I think it had more to do with hygiene than foreskin.

I've probably forgotten half of what she has told me about her very active sex life.

Comment

There is another article that you can look up "Icelands proposed circumcision bans. . ." So when the Icelandic Parliament proposed a bill last week that would penalize a parent with up to six years in prison if they circumcise their baby or infant son for non-medical reasons—in other words, if the procedure is undertaken for religious purposes—people outside of Iceland took note, too.

However, there are medical reasons why circumcision should be done and it's highly debated as to when.. as a young child that won't remember or an older teen/adult that will recall the pain of the procedure. I chose not to circumcise my son, mainly because he was only 2lbs 4oz at birth and 3 months premature but also because I spoke with my Mother and Father about it. Father was not circumcised and it didn't seem to make a difference according to my Mother. She reiterated though, the men should keep things very clean and pull the foreskin back frequently for washing.

Comment

I would probably not have done it either, had I had a son. Would've depended on my hubs opinion tho.

My nephew had it done at age 13 or 14, and did fine, no lasting issues from the experience.

Comment

I'm circumcised and i certainly didn't ever remember the pain associated with it. My understanding is they do it less now so the glans of the penis is protected and therefore remains more sensitive throughout life.

Comment

I'm uncircumcised, and if i were not, I would very much miss the point during arousal when the foreskin slides back - or when my gf slides it back! That is an incredibly great sensation!
                  Also, there are studies that sugest the uncircumcised have a somewhat greater sensitivity since the really sensitive parts of the penis are protected.
                  Yes, hygiene could be an issue, but isn't it always? Unlike biblical times, we have soap and warm water readily available....

Comment

Big difference I can tell u is lube, esp for hand jobs and masturbation. U don't need any lube or lotion for that, but circumsized will need bc the foreskin.

The drawback is yes it stinks. If u don't showered or clean it before rolling the skin before show time it'll be met with a fishy smell. I shower at least once a day but at night so if I cum in the morning or have any precum, within a few hrs, it'll stink. It's a pain but stay hygienic and it's no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Badhubby View Post
                      Big difference I can tell u is lube, esp for hand jobs and masturbation. U don't need any lube or lotion for that, but circumsized will need bc the foreskin.

The drawback is yes it stinks. If u don't showered or clean it before rolling the skin before show time it'll be met with a fishy smell. I shower at least once a day but at night so if I cum in the morning or have any precum, within a few hrs, it'll stink. It's a pain but stay hygienic and it's no problem!
                      That is exactly what my ex-g/f told me about uncircumcised dudes. She referred to it as a bad odor and horrible taste when giving head.

I have read that uncut are more likely to cause vaginal infections. However, I can't recall if it was scientific research or opinion. It might've been scientific if bacteria was forming under foreskin.

Comment

Working...
                      X