• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife of 5 years not interested in sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife of 5 years not interested in sex

Trying to figure out why my wife will only have an orgasm when she's on top or when I'm on top putting pressure on her clit while I'm inside her. She doesn't like to be fingered, she won't let me eat her out and she knows I love doing that she doesnt even really let me rub her clit. She has let her exes in the past do all of that and has even squirted while he was doing it but won't let me. She claims that when he did it she didn't like it and it was painful. She also had told me she once squirted when another **** buddy of hers was on top. I have never made her squirt and it bothers me. She's has not had an orgasm in 7 months and she acts like sex is a chore for her but she claims she doesn't masturbate which sounds like a lie to me. She says I'm the best she's been with and the biggest but every woman says that, it wouldn't bother me to hear that Im not the biggest or best I just want to make her orgasm and squirt. Sems like she lies so I don't feel bad but in reality it makes it more irritating. I feel like it sex life is boring and I don't want to be with someone that I'm not doing it for. See is best when both parties enjoy it and right now I feel like the guy that came do it for her. Not sure what to do. When I ask her what I can do different she says nothing.

May be time for you to move on...
    Maybe wife no. 2 will like sex.

Comment

When did all this start? How long have you been together/married.

It seems to me this is a problem rooted outside the bedroom. What's your relationship like otherwise? Does she lie about other things?
      Are there small kids in the home?

Comment

Working...
      X