• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Hottest thing I've ever seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest thing I've ever seen

I'm almost embarrassed to write this but I have to tell someone. (And what better place than an anomonus website lol) . I feel so naughty.

Background, Married, late 20s, no kids, grade school teacher, currently on summer break, Yay!!

Recently did a big yard project (removed a bunch it old trees from my yard, put up a vynil fence, sod, new furniture). Love it!

Well when we removed the trees, it created a perfect view right up to my one of my neighbors balcony / deck off his bedroom. The fence covers most of my yard, but because of the decroative top, I can see right up there from my "spot" Didn't think anything of it until yesterday.

Neighbor is probably early 40s, business type, divorced, fit, and very attractive. I talk to him when I walk my dog if he's outside playing with his kids and he seems like a cool guy.

Anyway, I was enjoying my morning coffee yesterday around 730am and i hear what I think is his bedroom / balcony door open. I look up from my coffee and couldn't believe my eyes. He walked out totally nude. No towel, no flip flops, nothing... Bare everything . Lolol! I was shocked and naturally ducked down to make sure he couldn't see me but I could see him. Honestly, he looked amazing. Fitter than I expected! He walked over to the front of the balcony and gave me a perfect rear view and his buns were great too!! He stood there for what seemed like an eternity to me but probably only 45 sec and then turned around (giving me the perfect frontal view) and then went back inside... I was embarrassed for him but also very turned on all day.

I figured it was a fluke and naturally went out there this AM to see if it happens again. I'm soooooo bad. Lol it's research.
    Well it did. Out he walks holding a towel, hangs it on the railing (must have just showered) and heads over to the front again completely nude. Mmmmm those buns are amazing.

So as he's standing there he looks around like he's checking to see if anyone can see him (theres lots of trees and coverage and it's not a busy neighborhood) and then slides his hand down the front. I almost gasped out loud and had to put my hand over my mouth. Is this real life?? Omg! Is this really about to happen??

​​​​​Yep it's happening. As I watch in awe, he begins to jirate a bit and wiggling those great buns around (almost like he's humping his hand) for a few min. Lol. His back muscles are getting tenser and he starts to look up in the sky. He then turns to put his back to the house and I get a nice front angle view. Fully aroused and going to town. OMG!!! He leans against his house, puts his head up and back and then it happened. Although it's a good distance from my yard, i could see everything crystal clear. Ill never forget the look on his face when he.... Um... Went. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

As soon as he was done, he looked around again almost like he was embarrassed for what just happened. Grabbed his towel and went back inside.

I'm sitting there like wtf just happened but so turned on! I went in the house and took care of myself thinking about what just happened.

I kinda feel bad now about the situation... Should I tell him I can see up on the balcony? Part of me wants to keep it a secret and enjoy the view all summer . It's like what are the odds this would happen? What would you do if you were in my situation?

​​

I had a neighbor do that, but I was very put off by it because I knew that if I could see him the neighborhood children could see him too. With him, I could tell her was definitely trying to put on a show.

Maybe your neighbor knows he's being watched? I dunno. As long as kids aren't watching, you enjoy it and your husband wouldn't mind your new activity, I would probably just go with it.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Kids definitely can't see up there, my yard is basically the only vantage point. (Deck is on 2nd floor and only has railings in the back if that makes sense).

Im guessing the nude walk is his daily routine and now that my yard is done and I'm home in the AM... I am witnessing it for the first time.

I feel so naughty... It's like I have a dirty little secret. I'll report back tomorrow and see if it happens again lol. (And I'll bring my binoculars lololol).

Comment

How would hubby feel? I can't blame you for enjoying the show. BUT, if it would upset your husband I would probably give it another thought. I always tell my significant other that we should strive to behave in a way that we never do something the back what we wouldn't do to the face. However, if the hubs would be cool with it (he might even be turned on by it himself!), then sit back and enjoy the show.

Comment

He'd probably just laugh about the nudity but the um... "Bonus" from today...yea he mght be a little miffed about that.

I mean if the situation was reversed, he'd totally do what I did... And he goes to strip clubs from time to time so it's like the same thing (I think)

I don't mind starting off my day checking out a cute naked buns so let's hope the bonus material doesn't happen all the time. Lol. Need to keep it tasteful . Lol

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine any spouse being ok with this. Would you be ok if it was reversed?
            If he's ok with you finishing yourself off after peeping on another man, then I guess if you're ok with it, no harm done.

Unlike strippers, you actually have a relationship with this person, albeit a distant one, in which you are friendly and chat occasionally.

It's also an invasion of this man's privacy in a way, tho I really wonder if he knows you're there. And your little "gut voice" isn't telling you this is a bit inappropriate?

I think if it were me, I'd have spoken up the moment he walked out. Or, simply gone in my house and closed the door loudly. I'm older now, and learned a thing or two. In my twenties, I'd have likely done what you're doing.

Comment

So, Angela, sounds like you've got your own "strip club", no cost, and you don't even have to leave the house! :-)
              Good for you!

Comment

Lol yep, it appears that way. This morning he watered the plants on the deck in the nude!!! Teehee, it was great!

And thankfully no bonus show this time... I'd feel creepy if that happened all the time :/

Comment

I know that watching and being watched are common sexual fantasies of women. However, the dude in Angela's post sounds like a sex criminal. In CA, he'd be good for 2 sex misdemeanors both of which would qualify him to register as a sex offender.

Comment

Being a voyeur can be strongly stimulating. I would put up something to allow my neighbor privacy. Let me add to what WR said: he has to know his privacy from your house is gone since he can clearly see it now. Why does he persist on his show when his privacy is gone? He could block the view by putting something up on his balcony.
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Yep, I think he wants his freedom and just doesn't care who sees, or enjoys the idea of someone seeing.

Comment

I can understand him enjoying his freedom; I usually swim or catch some sun nude, but where I live only coyotes or rattlesnakes will be watching.
                        You can't imagine the sound of a coyote laughing!

Comment

Sex criminals progress from non-violent, seemingly innocuous crimes (masturbation in view of victims) to residential burglary for women's underwear, to increasingly violent crimes that sometimes end in murder.

That is why cops respond quickly and aggressively to public masturbation (lewd acts in public).

Comment

ha ha ha

our neighbors put a fence up, but I can still see out one of my windows if they're outside as well as hear them
                            don't think because you ducked, he doesn't know you're there

he knows you're there

Comment

amy40,

I agree. He knew she was watching.

I'd keep an eye on that dude. Public masturbation can indicate something far more serious.

Comment

Working...
                              X