• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Spa Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spa Date

I've been hanging with a woman I've recently met. We get along perfectly. She's sassy & feisty, just how I love women. I've never much taken to women who play the subservient role to their husbands/boyfriends. I love women who ain't afraid to speak their minds. Another factor: she resembles my ex-g/f. And she loves sex. For some reason, I've been most fortunate with women. And for another reason, I'm attracted to specific traits; e.g., brunettes.

A few days ago, we did a spa date. I had never done a spa date. We shared a private sauna. I was a few minutes late. She was already in the sauna with a towel wrapped around her. I wrapped a towel around me, entered the sauna, and we commenced to some downright serious tongue tangoing. After about five minutes of passionate kissing and with sauna sweat dripping from us, she stood up, dropped her towel, straddled me, and we continued tongue dancing. I had not thought about doing a sauna with any woman. It was one of the most erotic episodes of my life. I hadn't thought about a sweaty woman all over me. Had I, I probably wouldn't of saunaed with her. Our bodies drenched in sweat and in slippery embrace was supremely elevated eroticism.

If you guys have opportunity, do a spa date with your wives or husbands, boyfriends or girlfriends, do it. You won't regret it.

I am coming to believe that in right environments, women are less shy about nudity than men.

it reminds me of a time about 10? years ago when Wife & I went away for the weekend to a resort that had thermal springs / pools... we hired a private indoor pool for 30 minutes and within 5 minutes of getting in the pool were making love... the pool was about 40 degrees celsius (105 F?) and it was a very erotic way to make love....

Comment

Ohhhh..........hot (literally AND figuratively)! So....I enjoy a sauna but I have never been in one that was private enough to have sex in. You must've been in a much more private environment.

Sounds like a fun date.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

ewww
        the thought of all the germs in a sauna/whoever was in there before naked would totally turn me off
        no desire to "do it" in a sauna nor go in one.....period lol

Comment

amy, in Europe many families have saunas, so it's not a public germ-sharing experience.

Comment

Hi amy40,

I'd agree with you were the spa not reputable.

There are a zillion spas in So Cal. I've never heard a negative word about reputable spas. Besides liability, a spa wouldn't last were it known for germ contamination.

I'm not sure if saunas are hot enough to kill all bacteria. But my money's on spa personnel assuring they're disinfected with antibacterial cleanser after every use.

astkitty2 is right on the money: a reputable outfit will be aseptic. They're healthy and beyond incredibly relaxing.

Next time I'm going with a towel soaked in cold water. Male genitalia become uncomfortable resting upon very hot hardwood. I'm sure it's same for women.

Women love spas and pampering. amy40 I'd encourage you to take your husband for a private sauna & spa date. It is an incredibly sensual experience. Do research before you go. The sauna we used was inside of a room. We locked the door for security. The sauna was sized for two. It was very comfortable. And saunas are supposed to be extremely healthy for our skin.

I was pleasantly surprised by my date's immodesty. We had but a few prior dates, and I had never been nude or intimate with her. When she began shedding sweat, her towel was off. I've never asked, but I did wonder whether it her first time saunaing with a dude, not that's it was any of my business.

We ended that date around 11:00 pm. Both of us were exhausted. We shuffled as opposed to walked to our cars. She went to her home and I went to mine. I slept a solid, sound, uninterrupted 8 hours...at least! She told me that she had one of her best night's sleep.

amy40, try it. You might fall in love with it. And it doesn't have to be intimate.

Comment

BTW, I honestly wasn't thinking intimacy on the way to that date. I did anticipate being nude with her, but I thought that sweating our brains out would cause intimacy to be undesirable. I have been naked in front of many women without thoughts of sex or having sex with them.

Comment

Working...
              X