Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix It

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Fix It

Lots of recent & resurrected topics on ED and male performance issues. I'm sure that there are lots of female performance issues as well.

My advice is to fix sex problems before they become causal of relationship/marriage termination.

Take meds if necessary. Staying in good physical condition helps provided there are no underlying health conditions. It's been opined that a healthy diet helps resolve sexual performance issues.

According to recent research, men & women will go outside of their relationships & marriages using novel rationale. It all leads to sex, so ultimately sex is the objective. Men are more open about wanting sex. Women are coy, reticent, and deceptive, but they want sex, too.

My guess is that 80% (arbitrary stat) who say that they don't like sex are really saying they don't like bad sex: translation, their men aren't getting them off.

I've been told that post-menopausal women will often encounter lubrication difficulty. There are remedies for that. Fix it.

One last point which is most for women: never, ever withhold sex as punishment. Do it enough times & he'll get it from another woman. If you're really not in a mood to give it up, don't. But if you're playing games, it might be a game that you'll lose.

• I agree with almost every point but one: I think it is huge over-generalization not to mention insulting to say that women are "deceptive." I seriously doubt they are any more so than men. If anything, it's situational, and your judgement probably stems from having tried to get sex only from women.. :-)

Comment

• Hi Texasred,

As a rule, women will lie, cheat and steal. The exception is the honest, virtuous woman. But then again, it's regional. In So Cal, all women want to become real housewives. A woman is So Cal without augmentation is rare. The last woman I took out besides my ex-g/f had a boob job. Except for my ex-g/f, I can't remember dating a woman who hadn't had a boob job.

The reality is men know that all women have a past. Their pasts ain't an issue unless they were serial killers or bank robbers or embezzlers. Men know that they'd have better luck finding the Lost Dutchman Mine that finding a high school graduate who has her virginity. "Numbers add up to nothin'..." Truth is what is dude is after. If he can't trust her, he'll never marry her. My friend can't trust his g/f. He knows she's after his $$$. He'll never marry her.

So Cal has to be the gold digger capital of the USA. They aren't fooling anyone. Rich men know why they're there. 99% will never live the dream of marrying a rich man. No man wants to be legally tied to a woman who is in it for $$$.

Three lies nearly all women will tell: age, weight, and number of dudes they've done.

A few months ago, my ex-g/f and I were laying in my bed watching a TV show or movie about cheating wife. I asked her how a dude would know if his wife had sex a hour before doing him. She told me w/o hesitation that he wouldn't know.

You ought to sit in an LA or Orange County family law court. You'll see women lying to extort as much $$$ as possible from men whom they once professed to love.

Anyway, this thread was in response to ED threads. If a dude has ED, it can be fixed. If a dude with ED doesn't fix it, his wife or g/f will likely get it elsewhere. Women get at least as horny as men. My ex-g/f has told me that when she's horny, she wants a package inside of her...now.

The impetus of this thread was my g/f's sad memories of sex with her second husband. She'll talk about it from time-to-time, nealy always with tears in her eyes. She hates accepting that she did what she did for the wrong reasons. He refused to acknowledge that his psych meds caused ED. His ED caused my ex-g/f to work, sometimes to physical pain, to get him off. Giving him head to orgasm sometimes would leave her with a sore neck that would last for days. It got to the point where she went out of her way to avoid being in a position of having to do him. His ED problem was a major cause of their divorce. He actually thought that she was there for HIS sexual pleasure.

If a dude has ED, he has to think of his wife or g/f. Get it fixed.

Comment

• Women aren't the only ones who lie, cheat and steal. Men do too.
        PEOPLE do, in general, for all sorts of reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
          In So Cal, all women want to become real housewives. A woman is So Cal without augmentation is rare. The last woman I took out besides my ex-g/f had a boob job. Except for my ex-g/f, I can't remember dating a woman who hadn't had a boob job.
          So Cal has to be the gold digger capital of the USA.
          fires, earthquakes, and boob jobbed, gold diggers
          makes one wonder why anyone lives in CA

I don't know of one woman who's had their breasts done
          and there are several single woman on my street with their own homes, not needing any man to be happy

what's in the water in California, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

fires, earthquakes, and boob jobbed, gold diggers
            makes one wonder why anyone lives in CA

I don't know of one woman who's had their breasts done
            and there are several single woman on my street with their own homes, not needing any man to be happy

what's in the water in California, lol
            WR is overstating things.

There are a lot of women who have augmentation but there are a lot who do not. Possibly at bars there are a greater percentage than at other places. There are many surgeons who do that work and they advertise. If one woman gets augmentation it may lead her friends and colleagues to consider it. It may be that more women have spendable cash from jobs and that a lot are not married that leads to women making their own decisions on augmentation.

There are a lot of women who aren't gold diggers but probably a large percentage are married. Again the bar crowd may be different than the general population. I think that having a rich husband and not having to work is a dream that a lot of young women have but reality sets in after a while.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• As far as earthquakes and fires, the most populated parts of California do not get snow or ice or do so only very rarely. There are no hurricanes and the few tornadoes that there are, are not huge nor very destructive. Rainy weather is limited in most areas. If you want snow, on some spring days you can go to the mountains and later go to swim in the ocean. Getting a good job is crucial to a comfortable existence, but many have jobs that just get them by with hope for better in the future. The cost of housing is probably the biggest negative factor for most people. The best jobs and job market is where the cost of housing is high. Places where the cost of housing is lower usually do not have good paying jobs.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Funnily enough, I bought peanut butter from the supermarket yesterday! I had a peanut butter sandwich this morning: delicious. I wouldn't attempt to make...

Today, 05:51 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Reply to I dont trust Mother

I can understand your feelings about your brother: he should've known better than to take and squander your mother's money. Because - as you know - he...

Today, 05:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Reply to So nervous about my first pap smear

I second Ashlee T's post.

It'll be over before you know it and will be painless. You could talk to the nurse doing the pap smear and tell...

Today, 05:40 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Reply to What kind of music do you listen to?

I am definitely a pop princess when it comes to music! I love Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Pussycat Dolls. As you can tell,...

Today, 05:34 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Reply to hello all

Welcome back, Olympia!

Today, 05:32 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X