Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semen?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Semen?

Very random, I understand. Just curious what other ladies' thoughts are on the stuff? Recently two girlfriends of mine both mentioned that it repulses them, which is a little shocking to me. Thoughts? Where are you comfortable with it being/not being? Swallow? I was just a little surprised to hear why my friends preferred to keep it "Out of sight out of mind". Basically, if its in me, could not care less was their stance.. otherwise, anywhere else on them or in their mouth and they viewed it like any other bodily fluid, gross. And that just doesn't make sense to me.. I get that its probably more natural to be comfortable with semen inside of you for obvious evolutionary reasons lol, but if a penis turns you on, how would what comes out of it not turn you on as well? It would be like a man saying "Im attracted to your vagina, and I would love to perform oral sex for you, but not if any "fluid" is going to touch me or god forbid go in my mouth!?? I personally am just as attracted to the stuff as I am the penis and the man its attached to. If he wants it inside of me, in my mouth, on my breasts, stomach, butt... dont care. And why not swallow it? Its already in there! Again, I have no problem with it in my mouth, so swallowing is just the natural next step lol, but Im always a little perplexed when one of these ladies will complain about swallowing it. She'll "give in" and let him finish in her mouth, but then has to spit. If I ever spit out my husbands semen i'm not gonna lie, I would feel pretty **** rude! Imagine him spitting while/after going down on me?

I dunno.. a little rant. Would love thoughts!!

• Remember that not all semen is equal. I have had partners that I swallowed with and others that I just couldn't. Diet is a huge factor in that. My guy now is a super big red meat, fatty meat eater. I literally cannot stomach it. It's very thick, very strong (taste and smell) and in addition to that, it makes me extremely nauseous once it hits my stomach (read bout acidity levels of stomach vs semen). If something makes me gag/almost vomit then makes me super sick to my stomach, that's negative reinforcement for me and makes me not want to do that little favor at all. So, not swallowing is a compromise.

I find everything about the sexual experience to be very sexy. Ejaculation isn't gross. In fact, it's a huge turn on on my opinion. But to swallow or not to swallow just depends on the semen.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Oh, and woman spitting after oral is apples and oranges to men spitting. I have a feeling if the result of female oral was a mouth full of something hot, slimy, salty, bleachy, and thick more men WOULD be spitting after oral.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
        Oh, and woman spitting after oral is apples and oranges to men spitting. I have a feeling if the result of female oral was a mouth full of something hot, slimy, salty, bleachy, and thick more men WOULD be spitting after oral.
        I agree with everything you wrote, but just let me add "female fluid" tastes vary widely also, and can be anything from a sweet nectar to very much an "acquired taste." Why the variation, I can't begin to speculate, but I don't believe it's diet-related.

Oh, and I never spit! :-)**

**OK, that's not quite true: I have a close personal friend who squirted as I was pleasuring her with my mouth, and THAT was not a pleasant taste, nor do I think I could ever get accustomed to it! I may have spit...
        Last edited by Texasred; 02-12-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• My wife doesn't like sperm at all.... when she gives me blow job I always wear a flavoured condom and yesterday she helped by giving me a handjob but as soon as I said I was going to ejaculate she took her hand away as she doesn't like getting it on her hand or any other part of her body... even when we make love and I ejaculate inside her she wants me to get off her immediately and 'clean up' so nothing gets on the sheets or anything.

I would give anything to be able to ejaculate over her breasts, but she won't have a bar of it unfortunately :-(

I've heard that if men eat pineapple regularly it makes their sperm more 'flavorful' or easier to digest?

Comment

• There's bodily fluids and then there's bodily fluids, and unfortunately it seems your wife equates them all. I'm sorry for you, but it seems she has a problem and there's not much you can do about it.

On the plus side - and it's a big plus! - at least your wife ****does**** the oral sex thing with you; mine stopped that pretty soon after I said, "I do," which must be the ultimate anti-aphrodisiac phrase...

Comment

• Originally posted by muffin70 View Post
              My wife doesn't like sperm at all.... when she gives me blow job I always wear a flavoured condom and yesterday she helped by giving me a handjob but as soon as I said I was going to ejaculate she took her hand away as she doesn't like getting it on her hand or any other part of her body... even when we make love and I ejaculate inside her she wants me to get off her immediately and 'clean up' so nothing gets on the sheets or anything.

I would give anything to be able to ejaculate over her breasts, but she won't have a bar of it unfortunately :-(

I've heard that if men eat pineapple regularly it makes their sperm more 'flavorful' or easier to digest?

I understand that all women are different. when i first gave a blow job I would not swallow the sperm. but it was a thing that come to me as I got more experience at servicing a penis. I agree with you also that the taste varies from what the male had eaten or drunk before the action. I did try a flavoured condom when I first did it but gradualy progressed to the naked penis as I do not like any man to opperate on me sexually by using a condom. I like natrural sex. It never botherd me to get the sperm over my hands as I tossed the penis off by hand.. Reguards sperm over my breasts I do not mind if the male partner wants to do it to me ,but I must say that does not really exite me,

Comment

• I don’t mind any of the above with regard to the original post.. the only thing I do find a little ‘ehh’ is when he asks to do it on my face and it’s really only because i hate the clean up lol there are times when I offer because I rarely let him but everything else is fair game.. This is probably the most TMI I’ve shared on here but I don’t mind swallowing.. if we’re doing it missionary I also kind of like to watch when he pulls out and it goes on my stomach

Comment

• I dated a guy with the funkiest tasting spunk.

lol. Gotta love Sex & the City. Still, one guy I dated tasted terrible. The guy I’m with now has me craving him. I’m not sure what the difference was. There’s definitely a taste difference, but even so, I wouldn’t even blow a guy I wasn’t in to. I love swallowing in part because there’s an intimacy about it. There’s power. And there’s connection.

I don’t want it on my face or in my hair, but that aside, I’m game for most anything.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

Today, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
                  • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
                  • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
                    I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

03-19-2019, 11:33 AM By lilrose
                  • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

03-20-2019, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
                  • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
                  Working...
                  X