• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Yoga is a great alternative to conventional erectile dysfunction treatment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Yoga is a great alternative to conventional erectile dysfunction treatment?

Popping up pills alone will not improve your ED if you have not integrated different alternative methods along with medication therapy.

Yoga is one incredible option to alleviate symptoms that affect your normal day-to-day lives.
    Some of the yoga pose that will help improve your condition is:
    - Naukasana
    - Kumbhakasana
    - Dharnurasana
    - Ardha Ustrasana
    Therefore, improve your condition with this amazing erectile dysfunction treatment alternative.

Riiiiight...
    /sarc

Comment

Kristen,

A dude whom I work out (he's late 60's) with cured his ED by going with a younger model woman ;-)

Comment

Hi kakica,

Thanks for posting the small penis website info.

Women who say size doesn't matter are lying. Women want girth then length, but not too long. They want to feel a dude inside of them.

I don't think it's possible to increase size to any appreciable degree, at least not w/o potential negative effects.

Comment

I'm sorry, but whatever yoga is the solution for, wasn't a real problem to begin with.

Comment

Hi Texasred,

I agree. However, yoga pants on a woman with hot body can cure me of workout listlessness.

Comment

Working...
            X