Being tied up - my new favourite thing

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Being tied up - my new favourite thing

I have often posted about my love of scarves and my wife has about 30-40 mainly cotton scarves and very occasionally she will wear my favourite one in the bedroom when we make love. I always have very powerful orgasms when she is wearing a nice scarf during sex
    The other day I was cleaning the spare room and found some handcuffs (plastic / toy ones) and a plastic whip - that a friend of my wife bought her when a group of her friends went to see the 50 shades of grey movie.

She asked me if I'd liked to be whipped and I said sure - I've never been whipped before. So the other night when we went to bed she asked me to get the whip and to bend over.... she started whipping my bottom and I asked her to go harder and she did.... I found it very erotic
    When I stood up she could see I was getting turned on and she told me to grab a scarf and lie on my back on the bed - which I did
    She tied my hands together over my stomach with the scarf and spread my legs apart slightly - then she gently used the whip on my thighs and then on my scrotum and pen!s - It didn't take long for me to be fully erect and I was moaning with pleasure... I've never experienced anything like this before.
    So she got another scarf and rubbed it up and down the shaft and around my balls... I was very turned on.
    Then she stopped and undid the scarf around my hands... I begged her not to stop as it was the best feeling I've ever experienced... so she threw the scarf over my face, covering my eyes and used her hand to stroke my penis.... it took about 20 seconds and then I erupted with orgasmic pleasure "oh wow - there's a lot there" she said as she removed the scarf from my face.
    I've never experienced such pleasure before... and she said she enjoyed it too and would like to do it again
    I was in heaven!

does anyone else enjoy being tied up or tying up their partner?

• This sounds as if you might be getting into some light S&M with bondage being the main part. Is she satisfied being the dominatrix?

Comment

• I think so - although she's not done it again.... she seemed to enjoy the fact that I was getting enjoyment out of it

Comment

Working...
      X