Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Have you ever felt the urge to let a guy cum inside you but aren’t sure if it's OK? Have you done it before and find the thought exciting or pleasurable?

Because we’ve gotten a lot of people asking us if you should, or shouldn’t, let a man finish inside you, we devoted an entire discussion and article to the topic.

Whatever your feelings, we'd love to hear all about your thoughts and experiences!

This discussion is based on our corresponding article on our website that talks about the risks and rewards of letting a man cum inside you.

You can read the full article by clicking here: https://www.womens-health.com/cumming-inside
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 02-20-2019, 11:24 AM.
    "Be what you're looking for."

• Having read the article, I found it very informative and well done.
    From a man-perspective, I think it's equally important for the man to own the decision and the process.
    I am a big advocate of thinking first then enjoy later then enjoy first and think later, let alone get into any crisis management.
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

Comment

• Right on, Maximus! You always have such great perspective on things. Think FIRST is such a great philosophy in pretty much all areas of life, this included. If men owned the process for themselves and women owned the process for themselves we'd certainly have much fewer unwanted pregnancies and disease.

Comment

• We have four kids now.. my husband has never been more nervous to do that lol I think it’s smart to play it safe if you’re in a committed relationship and don’t want kids, or if you’re not in a committed relationship and are practicing safe sex

Comment

• Yes, & I love it. He’s snipped & nothing compares to the way it feels when he cums inside me. Frankly, I crave it... vaginally or orally. It’s about being close to him & his literally becoming a part of me. I can’t imagine it any other way anymore.

With a new partner, obviously this would change, however, it’s a primal, visceral need with him. I can’t express the intimacy & intensity of looking in to his eyes as I feel him coming. I haven’t had many partners, so I don’t have a lot to compare, but to be able to actually feel him release still blows my mind.

It may may sound crazy, but it also has done wonders for my depression & anxiety vs. before when there was no contact with fluids. I’m convinced he’s my natural anti-depressant. I sleep better & feel better. I’m sure some man will try to use this as a selling point, but I will go to my grave believing it works. My whole body is just more relaxed.

Comment

• CapeCRunner - Were you posting here back when kiddo #1 was born? For some reason I feel that I remember when you became pregnant for the first time. Anyway, always glad to see you here!!!

JxK - Awesome feedback!! I hadn’t thought of the depression relief. I wonder if that is directly tied to the happy hormones released during intercourse or if it somehow tied to him cumming inside of you? Or both?

It sounds like you two have an awesome sexual (and non-sexual) chemistry!

Comment

• I always ejaculate inside my wife.... mainly because it feels really good and also because she doesn't like sperm on any other part of her body... there are times when I wish I could ejaculate over her breasts, but she would never let me do that

Comment

• Originally posted by muffin70 View Post
                I always ejaculate inside my wife.... mainly because it feels really good and also because she doesn't like sperm on any other part of her body... there are times when I wish I could ejaculate over her breasts, but she would never let me do that
                Thanks for sharing, muffin! Do you agree with the men in the article and their perspective on ejaculating inside of a woman? I assume your wife is either on birth control, or one of you is unable to have children?

Comment

• I love cunming inside my partner. Sometimes it's better pulling out so oral isn't as wet. I've never been one to say where do you want me to cum. It's much better leaving that to the woman

Comment

• I apologize as I'm somewhat late to the conversation. As a male in my 30's, I love ejaculating inside the women I love. There has been a few times when I have ether slipped out on accident or as a lesser contraceptive, I intended to pull out and I ended up ejaculating on her pubic hair (bush) or tummy, of which I clean her after to be respectful. But I find a very deep connection when I release inside. I have had 2 sexual partners in my life. There has never been a time when it wasn't wonderful. My more recent lover and I time her cycle or more recently she's on the copper IUD because we don't like what hormonal BC does to a woman. One of the most connecting moments is after her orgasm and my ejaculation. That time immediately following when both bodies are trying to calm down from the intense release and you can both feel each other have the post orgasmic twitching of the penis or her post orgasmic contracting of the vagina. Its in this moment when there is semen inside her and I know I have given her that special part of my substance that's so connecting that we just stay physically connected (inserted) and kiss passionately, I let her know how much I love her, we look into each other's eyes, etc. There has been times where we wait for a bit and go again while still inserted. She loves it inside as much as I love ejaculating inside. Sorry if I was too descriptive or long winded but I guess my point is that there is nothing vile about this. I know some men see it as a joking item or make it out to be something disrespectful to a woman and that's wrong. Its beautiful and I feel its how human sexuality should be. Its mentally healthy to enjoy this amazing act between a man and woman who love and respect one other. Its also physically healthy. For a man and woman as it keeps depression away, helps with blood pressure, etc. I woman receives many good biochemical components being exposed to semen often. A man's prostate, seminal vesicles, cowpers, etc stay healthy. Both have a happy glow and sex flush after and it can last the better part of the whole day if sex was special and intense. Its a win win for all.

Comment

• A wise man will know what a woman wants. The best way to know what she wants is to ask her. Cumming inside a woman w/o prior authorization is risky in many ways. Always ask until you thoroughly know a woman.

Comment

• Hi JxK,

You sound like all women I've known. Some have been candid when it came to men cumming. A man's orgasm was the apex of their sexuality.

Comment

• Hi Ashlee,

I completely agree with your article.

It's wise for a man to seek permission than beg forgiveness when it comes to cumming inside a woman. Avoiding a problem is much more wise than trying to correct one.

My g/f has had her tubes tied. But that does not always mean I'm free to cum inside of her. Early in our dating phase, she told me that she has never like semen seeping from her when it was inconvenient. I understood that to mean I had better ask before sex. She did appreciate my asking. Now I thoroughly know her. I know what I can and can't do. More importantly, I know what she wants and doesn't want.

Comment

• Yes.... Always. And. Love it.

Comment

• Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/f loves it with the caveat that many men have tasted horrible, which she chalked up to cigarettes, illegal drugs, and hard alcohol. My g/f might not always like to swallow it, but she loves it on her body.

My g/f's ex was on psych meds. She said his cum was the worst she's tasted.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X