Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toxic relationship and enjoyment of cervical pleasure ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Toxic relationship and enjoyment of cervical pleasure ?

Is there a correlation between toxic relationship and enjoyment of cervical pleasure ?

In a recent discussion with a friend of mine, this topic came up and I wonder what are other women views.
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

• I'm not really sure what you mean by cervical pleasure. Do you mean, is there a correlation between toxic relationship and sexual pleasure?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I was referring to the stimulation of the cervix as part of sexual pleasure.

Comment

• Hmm. I've never heard of any correlation between these two things. Is there some sort of study?
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Study not in the sense of a clinical study, there seems to be a correlation between massages, stimulations of the cervix and the healing of the heart chakra, and releases of emotions.
          On the subject of releases of emotions, rythmic massages as documented by Ita Wegman also help.

Comment

• A cervix really doesn't have any pleasure nerves per se. What I do know is that it can hurt like crazy if it takes a beating as it seems to sometimes do. I've never heard of a stimulation of the cervix being a forerunner to a toxic relationship. Toxic relationships tend to be more the result of abuse, - physically, emotionally or mentally.
            That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• If one partner does not consider the pain and pleasure of the other partner, a toxic relationship could result. Stimulation of the cervix is painful for many women. I'm not sure that that can be mitigated by technique. If one partner insists on cervical stimulation that results in pain for the other partner, then it is not a good relationship.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I understand the chakra stuff, but I’m still not sure I understand the question.

I will say that I am a woman who does enjoy having her cervix played with. I know I’m a minority (or so it seems) but it feels incredible with the right person & when I’m extremely turned on/ready.

Comment

• There are several layers to the question, and I didn't feel I had to elaborate, being a man posting on a women forum, asking questions about women pleasures is intimidating.

First. there is the fact contacts of the cervix can be painful for women during intercourse.
                  Second, the notion of being in a toxic relationship (for a woman) might lead to no longer respecting her boundaries, one that includes indicating to her partner to adjust to no longer hit the cervix so hard.
                  In such a relationship, intercourses can provide some sort of validation, therefore accepting them become a toxic way to connect. There is clearly emotional and physical suffering.

This is where the heart and its energy come into play as a mean to heal .

It also seems that her massages of the cervix can reconnect her to herself in a safe and loving manner, therefore changing the overall experience.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
                  • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
                  • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
                  • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
                  • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                    I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
                  • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
                  • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                    Mistress Of All Evil
                    Poor Unfortunate Soul
                    The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  Working...
                  X