Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating out an ***

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Eating out an ***

This seems to be a fairly new popular activity in the bed room. It's often met with immediate rejection, however it can really be fantastic!

The couple of women I've tried it on have loved it despite being apprehensive.

If women want to return the favour then as a man I can tell you it's the best feeling ever !

Hygiene is obviously a concern but showering together and staying generally clean means it's not as dirty as it sounds.

My partner has really intense orgasms when combined with a vibrator on the clit.

I cannot recommend this more. I hope those that haven't try it

• Well...I don't know if this is a "new" or even fairly popular activity (are there stats out there on this!?), but I will agree that a little butt play can be fun for both men and women -- giving and receiving.

I will also say that doing this depends on the partner you are with, the level of trust and erotic force between you. I have been with women where there was no way in hell I was going near their butthole -- with my fingers, tongue, or anything else for that matter -- it just felt gross or not appealing at all.

Then there were other women that I dove right in, and couldn't wait to pleasure them that way...it's strangely subjective and on a case-by-case basis.

But when aligned right, it's all good!

Comment

• Showers beforehand are a necessary and fun activity. As a guy I think it's some of the most intense pleasure I've had

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

I second Ashlee T.'s post.

Today, 01:29 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

You've made an important point, Stillness. I am glad to have my question answered.

Today, 01:27 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to AC7

I found your post informative and interesting, Stillness. I wouldn't fast myself, but I see what you're saying. As long as a person isn't starving themselves,...

Today, 01:25 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

Hi Kaja,

I am not in your situation but have friends who are. It is actually a rather common situation these days. I cannot imagine that...

Today, 08:10 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

Yesterday, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
      • Can’t tell if I’m squirting or what? Please help

Hello, so I never squirted before and never really tried to but lately I’ve been using a vibrator on my clit and couple of days ago, I held it on there...

04-17-2019, 12:13 AM By Avvybaby
      • Breaking up

I have decided that.a guy I have been seeing for a few months is just not right for me. I need to break it off. But he is a very, very nice guy and I...

04-13-2019, 02:07 AM By Kiwi
      • Mirena coil foetus?

I got my mirena coil removed today. Attached to it is a 'blob' about the size of a pea. I first thought maybe it was cervical mucus etc, but upon closer...

04-15-2019, 07:51 AM By katie1508
      Working...
      X